Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Yeah this is tough for republicans and Fox. Biden looks very good during this conflict, the people being invaded are white people, and as much as they hate it everyone knows Russia is not America’s friend.

They have no angle, especially when someone like Rice says he got NATO working well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And stuff changes so fast with the amount of news we get daily. First day, everybody thought Ukrainians would get dragged and now everybody thinks Russia is about to get a Vietnam/Afghanistan scenario. I'm not feeling this at all.

tbh both those things could end up true.. Russia can still seize control of the capitol obviously but they really don't have the resources to occupy the land without it turning into an Afghanistan type problem for them. They want to beat them into submission fast so they can place a puppet gov. there.

The longer it goes the worse for Russia. The west sees a chance to hold them off a while and absolutely destroy their economy.

Daps
I hope they will and I hope Europe reinforces itself as military coalition to stay off the US umbrella. Macron and Merkel have been pushing for a stronger EU military-wise and if so, we need both France and Germany to be nuclear powers.

Now, would Germany building nukes contradict its current anti-nuclear power stance ? In light of the current developments and its Russia dependence on energy, they might reconsider.

One would also hope that this brings the UK back closer to Europe again after all of the Brexit fiasco.