Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IF he were to... I could see him launching #1 at Kyiv.. then Berlin and UK....

Even if they put a bullet in his head, it wouldn't stop the train that would come after that

And that's the scary situation. If a nuke is launched. Do you respond proportionally?

Or do you send everything?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

The Russian Rouble will collapse by tomorrow morning/late tonight for us. There are already bank runs and mass protests inside Russia due to this invasion. The Rouble will collapse and the Russian people will inevitably force Putin's removal from office. It may take a few weeks/months to happen. Either that or one of Putin's trusted aides will slip some tasteless poison in Vlad's dish, which would be sweet irony. The longer this drags on, the higher chance of something like Russian people lynching Putin is a distinct possibility:ehh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Probably not the thread for this, but you would expect this, nah? It's 75 years since the end of WW2, when all of Europe, China, and Japan lay in ruins or was severely damaged by Axis Power incursions. U.S. hegemony stretching as far as it did was simply because it was the biggest economy still standing at the end. That can't last forever.
I mean we had a lot of unforced errors. Specifically Afghanistan and Iraq empowered the petrodollar and led to more influence for countries like Russia, the housing market collapse gave A lot of countries a chance to catch up. Plus Trump showing how we were unreliable global overseers. America leaving the TPP was a big plus for China too…. Don’t even get me started on how far behind America is on green energy and health tech due to the avoidance off facing the realities of global warming and stem cell tech.

America did it to themselves, and a lot of it can be traced to Bush 2. With that said Putin another president from that era that is doing his impression of Bush 2 right now. The damage he has done is going to be felt by Russia long after he is dead, and the funny part is none of this serves a purpose. Crimea was the best part of Ukraine economically and he already had it. That’s the funny part, he got what he needed and his reputation was unscathed in 2014. He even got Trump elected in 2016. This unforced error international L was him ego tripping. He was already seen as a scary entity internationally.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean we had a lot of unforced errors. Specifically Afghanistan and Iraq empowered the petrodollar and led to more influence for countries like Russia, the housing market collapse gave A lot of countries a chance to catch up. Plus Trump showing how we were unreliable global overseers. America leaving the TPP was a big plus for China too…. Don’t even get me started on how far behind America is on green energy and health tech due to the avoidance off facing the realities of global warming and stem cell tech.

America did it to themselves, and a lot of it can be traced to Bush 2. With that said Putin another president from that era that is doing his impression of Bush 2 right now. The damage he has done is going to be felt by Russia long after he is dead, and the funny part is none of this serves a purpose. Crimea was the best part of Ukraine economically and he already had it. That’s the funny part, he got what he needed and his reputation was unscathed in 2014. He even got Trump elected in 2016. This unforced error international L was him ego tripping. He was already seen as a scary entity internationally.
If Gore was POTUS, we'd have gone to Afghanistan, not Iraq.