Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I hope they will and I hope Europe reinforces itself as military coalition to stay under the US umbrella. Macron and Merkel have been pushing for a stronger EU military-wise and if so, we need both France and Germany to be nuclear powers.

Now, would Germany building nukes contradict its current anti-nuclear power stance ? In light of the current developments and its Russia dependence on energy, they might reconsider.
You want more Nuclear powers?
:patrice:

I don't see the benefit.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to believe he got anything than can hit cali. I'm good. I know our defense systems can handle this outdated shyt
I mean they could probably hit the west coast if they launch from Vladivostok.

But lowkey Washington State is probably a better target for the enemy

Drydocks for carriers...
Sub base
Wep.depot

See where I'm going?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you were a madman and you had nukes, Which city in the EU would you hit to prove a point?

For many it would be Berlin.
He drops a nuke on Berlin or anywhere and it’s WW3 unless somebody puts a bullet in his head immediately after and let’s the world know Putin is dead.

Him talking Nukes just shows how bad this whole thing is going.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you were a madman and you had nukes, Which city in the EU would you hit to prove a point?

Yea and Germany being apart of Nato could ask USA or Britain to use nukes. I just don't think we need anymore countries with a Nuke program.

But Germany is gonna defend itself so they're gonna do what they need to.:mjgrin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh they definitely will I agree.
This invasion is the best selling speech for NATO membership ever. I wouldnt be surprised if Finland and Sweden apply too. The threats Russia sent to them a couple of days ago were nonsensical like why were they even antagonizing them lol

That’s the biggest irony in all this. Any argument (not that he really had an argument for the slow crowd in here) he ever had towards NATO expansion was completely destroyed by this. It’s almost like NATO trolled and he responded exactly like they’d wanted.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I mean they could probably hit the west coast if they launch from Vladivostok.

But lowkey Washington State is probably a better target for the enemy

Drydocks for carriers...
Sub base
Wep.depot

See where I'm going?
Its still 5k miles. Nah, we good

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Probably not the thread for it but at some point we should discuss how Japan has been weaning off their self-defense restrictive measures. They are gonna be bout that action sooner than later as well. :jbhmm:

Yes America been encouraging them to do so due to China advancement in that area.

Daps
Flipside Europe and to a lesser degree (and off topic) maybe Japan getting armies again shows how the US has permanently lost its global hegemony. A lot of what we are seeing now started 20 years ago. Including Putin feeling like he can just do a full force invasion on a country on false pretenses.

Probably not the thread for this, but you would expect this, nah? It's 75 years since the end of WW2, when all of Europe, China, and Japan lay in ruins or was severely damaged by Axis Power incursions. U.S. hegemony stretching as far as it did was simply because it was the biggest economy still standing at the end. That can't last forever.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

IF he were to... I could see him launching #1 at Kyiv.. then Berlin and UK....

Even if they put a bullet in his head, it wouldn't stop the train that would come after that

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That’s the biggest irony in all this. Any argument (not that he really had an argument for the slow crowd) he ever had towards NATO expansion was completely destroyed by this. It’s almost like NATO trolled and he responded exactly like they’d wanted.
I don’t think they wanted this. No one is benefiting from this. The invasion from Crimea I always felt America lit that fire because we wanted to sell Europe energy…. And we did and it helped a whole lot to get the US out of the the Great Recession along with lowering the amount spent on the two wars.

This time America isn’t even selling energy like that. This shyt doesn’t benefit any government except maybe OPEC and China and they aren’t influencing this. Putin did this on his own.