Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Whatever breh, apparently Putin announced he's readying nukes. How the Lockeroom thread have more info then HL?:what:
Yeah unfortunately this thread has devolved into back and forths with Nap spamming news 30 minutes late without fact checking

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Try like ten pages ago retard. He isn't doing shyt with those nukes.

I'm warning everyone... don't underestimate someone that's lost grip with reality...

This was my biggest fear... if he's backed into a corner and the walls are closing in, then he's got the "fukk you, you're all coming with me" option in his back pocket

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they will and I hope Europe reinforces itself as military coalition to stay under the US umbrella. Macron and Merkel have been pushing for a stronger EU military-wise and if so, we need both France and Germany to be nuclear powers.

Now, would Germany building nukes contradict its current anti-nuclear power stance ? In light of the current developments and its Russia dependence on energy, they might reconsider.
If Russia remain on this frequency they have no choice.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t agree with what Russia is doing but I frown upon sht like this. If you got an opinion why say sht like this in a forum of people against your country’s interest. They ain’t your friends. That’s some bytchass sht.
You say it if you have no plans on going back.

:sas2: