Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Still haven't answered the question. Just insults and deflections. Then you speak of lower learning. Meh
We can’t keep going back and forth on this when you won’t read the several posts in response to your gump ass that says “I am not defending Putin or calling him rational.” :dead:

Like I said prior, stop listening to these American posters. They are idiots and dropping you to their level, unless you were already there to begin with.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I would say a Ukraine partition along ethnic lines is currently the outcome that look like the least bad. I can see Donbass, Lougansk and Crimea staying or officially seceding in the hands of Russia as they are culturally close to it.

2kHmNvV.jpg

The Odessa region would most likely be the major pain point as Ukraine would want to keep access to sea.

At this point I don't really see a good outcome for Ukraine. It kinda reminds me of Ireland during the Troubles. There's a moment when leadership will need to realize that they can't keep people in their territory if they don't want to above all if they have every arguments to form a nation.

Other pain points will also be Ukraine neutrality re: NATO. I'm of those that think we should keep a buffer zone between Russia and NATO and just let Ukraine in the EU but after that war, Ukraine would have all the reasons to join. And if it doesnt have separatism problems any more then that would help them too.
Yep I am thinking a East and West Germany situation is the most realistic with one side joining nato and the other becoming part of Russia. Also Sweden and Finland will likely speed run to NATO as well.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: the nukes keep flying even if no one is around

It seems only if someone is dumb enough to throw a nuke at them. Plus that has to detonate.

Russia is stalling, someone needs to keep an eye out on chinas army in case they are coming to join the fight

You need to watch out for China trying to annex Taiwan while everyone is distracted with Ukraine.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It seems only if someone is dumb enough to throw a nuke at them. Plus that has to detonate.

You need to watch out for China trying to annex Taiwan while everyone is distracted with Ukraine.
China is not nearly as dumb as Russia. China is going to stay in the cut and eat off of Russia’s mistake.