Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another lower learning response. Do the quote search feature and find when I defended Putin in this or called him rational. I’m gonna find more posts if you dapping up that lunatic @Neo The Resurrected ONE sharing unconfirmed tweets and videos than you will of me saying anything of that sort.
Still haven't answered the question. Just insults and deflections. Then you speak of lower learning. Meh

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
My gut tells me these “peace talks” are just buying time for each country to refuel, reload and strategize for tonight.

I don’t think either country is gonna budge at all.
There’s nothing Russia can offer for peace…

tgey are gonna go in demanding Ukraine not join NATO, at this point they are 100% joining NATO to protect themselves from Russia in the future

How can Russia pay for what they destroyed? The infrastructure and environmental impact of blowing up the oil depot… and everything else… the loss of life… they don’t have any chips to bargain with at this point, they’ve already took away part of Ukraine when they recognized the two separatists territories

Russia is stalling, someone needs to keep an eye out on chinas army in case they are coming to join the fight

Russia needs to be expelled from the UN Security Council after this

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
? What are you trying say?

Most US casualties came from guerilla warfare attacks
I’m talking about Russia or Soviet Union as it was known then.

and this war will have the same impact on Russia, as the afghan war had on the Soviet Union

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I'm sure Putin has to feel that eyes are all around him, and on him. A war he won't win outright, Russia's economy crippled, the Oil Barons probably wanting him out, and know deep inside that this one thing has probably ruined his legacy.

I think he knows that he is eating a bullet.
And as a pretty clear narcissist and bully, the last thing he will do is allow the world to think he lost. He knows now even if he wins in Ukraine his country is going to be decimated by sanctions, so there isn’t a way out in the current climate.
the question becomes how do you let him save face without letting him win? Because even if it’s not nukes, he is going to go scorched earth to prove how smart and tough he is, or ruin as many people on his way out the door as he can.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

This is proof that Vlad bought a one way ticket. You can speculate on if it’s health related or sheer madness but this is starting to look like Custard’s last stand. Everyone on earth knows that his removal is the simplest fix for all of this, most aren’t willing to admit it out loud yet.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Realistically what can be offered and negotiated?
I would say a Ukraine partition along ethnic lines is currently the outcome that look like the least bad. I can see Donbass, Lougansk and Crimea staying or officially seceding in the hands of Russia as they are culturally close to it.

2kHmNvV.jpg

The Odessa region would most likely be the major pain point as Ukraine would want to keep access to sea.

At this point I don't really see a good outcome for Ukraine. It kinda reminds me of Ireland during the Troubles. There's a moment when leadership will need to realize that they can't keep people in their territory if they don't want to above all if they have every arguments to form a nation.

Other pain points will also be Ukraine neutrality re: NATO. I'm of those that think we should keep a buffer zone between Russia and NATO and just let Ukraine in the EU but after that war, Ukraine would have all the reasons to join. And if it doesnt have separatism problems any more then that would help them too.