Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My KGB handlers just messaged me to say my Coli Infiltration assignment is almost up. They're putting me to work on the message board for Colorado hiking enthusiasts next. Glory to Mother Russia!

About to end badly for those hikers then.

Godspeed though!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
See this is what I'm talking about people just tweeting whatever.
very similar to you just posting whatever. But unfortunately both things don’t look like they’ll stop any time soon

you’re one of the worst posters in here. And that’s saying something. That’s all the keystrokes directly to you though. Keep being the worst version of yourself

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK about this, they are still advancing per all maps so far and have not deployed heavy armament yet, nor have they deployed the majority of their battalions.

Barring negotiations/ceasefire, the end game will almost certainly remain the same = Russians advancing on their objectives and capturing major cities while the Ukrainians switch from a conventional to a guérilla war.

I’m not disagreeing, I’m just stating the information I’ve dug up so far. Russians have not advanced to even 50% of what they’d thought they would’ve captured by this point.

also it’s pretty clear this is not a 1 on 1 battle anymore - tons of EU countries and the US have been supplying Ukraine with weapons and intel over the last 48 hours. It’s quite close to a EU war vs Russia with Ukraine as the proxy (scary to think about).

edit: and the news about Kharkiv was confirmed independently, I don’t trust shyt I hear from either Russia or Ukrainian outlets, going to be an obvious bias there

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My KGB handlers just messaged me to say my Coli Infiltration assignment is almost up. They're putting me to work on the message board for Colorado hiking enthusiasts next. Glory to Mother Russia!

Can’t wait til I’m reassigned, comrade. :skip: I think the Biden Bots are on to us….:skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hope these "talks" give Ukraine time to receive the supplies they need

I feel this is more about Russia re-supplying and re-assessing while saving face over a meeting that wont lead to much. Everything points to the invasion being way more complicated than originally thought, it's kind of hard imagining Putin planned for Kiev to take more than 4-6 days to take with the way he moved initially.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very similar to you just posting whatever. But unfortunately both things don’t look like they’ll stop any time soon

you’re one of the worst posters in here. And that’s saying something. That’s all the keystrokes directly to you though. Keep being the worst version of yourself

Nah. There are worst posters by a long way.
At least he doesn't take himself too seriously.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
you’re one of the worst posters in here.
tumblr_inline_p7li3e2G8j1rizn8h_250.gifv

Daps
IDK about this, they are still advancing per all maps so far and have not deployed heavy armament yet, nor have they deployed the majority of their battalions.

Barring negotiations/ceasefire, the end game will almost certainly remain the same = Russians advancing on their objectives and capturing major cities while the Ukrainians switch from a conventional to a guérilla war.

Advancing through terrain =/= they control all of that terrain:

This guy is a MUST follow if you want an actual informed perspective on this conflict btw; he's been doing a PHD on Russian defense strategy for years and his takes and analysis have been on the mark ever since the escalation started last year:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one said Putin was rational. Why do people on here bird brain shyt and prove they don’t have nuance. :dead:

meanwhile posts saying world war 3 needs to happen are dapped. :dead:

So despite all other motivations, the threat as it is perceived and the past undermining by the West. His actions so far in the conflict are irrational correct?

This isn't a gotcha question either. Just need an honest response.