Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Lol you are just eating up Ukrainian propaganda. Of course the Russians are using its weaker outdated equipments/vehicles are on its first wave of attack not even their big toys yet and look how far they made it into kyiv still :heh:

Which academy of military science did you graduate from, West Point? :pachaha:

You obviously send in your very best right at the start of a war. You want it over with quickly. Why would anyone hold anything back in reserve? :mjlol: Big toys and crack units go right up first straight into the meat grinder, it's why you pay the big dollars for them. They're supposed to be on point duty.

You hold the garbage in reserve, the new recruits, the outdated equipment, so they can mop up whatever's left behind after your point men have forced an opening.

There is literally nobody stupid enough in the world to do it in reverse, send the garbage in first and save the best for last. That is simply the wrong way to prosecute a war.

Every hour that this war goes on, Russia's strategic outcome gets worse and worse. They needed to get this done as quickly as possible. Within 48 hours. Its dragged on for four days now and they're still a couple of weeks at least away from taking all the key cities in the country. Their advance has slowed to a crawl. This gives their enemies time to assist Ukraine. Time to marshal their forces together. Time to sanction and cripple Russia's economy. Time is the enemy for Russia. So it is utter madness to not have sent in your very best troops and equipment right at the start in the first push on day 1, hour 1.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to put yourself in shoes of people who eat up the propaganda in russia.

putin knew this war will make russia a pariah. you cant tell me he didnt realize this. he might be senile but he aint stupid.

he now could claim if anyone supports ukraine theyre supporting fascism

i dont think he anticipated this level of resistance from Ukraine.

then, the level of goodwill Ukraine has been generating has tipped the scales - countries that were on the fence about sanctions or support have been tipped in the Ukraine's favor. I'm sure Putin was expecting the basic sanctions but certainly not SWIFT or freezing of the central bank, those are two big blows.

Putin also thought the NATO and US would be pussies and not send over weapons. As Ukraine is pulling Russia's hoe card, you're seeing more and more countries jump on as they see this as a great opportunity to end this Putin shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I love how some of the imbeciles in this thread are eating up the west narration of Ukrainian citizens overtaking the Russian army or are providing some level of competent resistance against Russian forces.

The west and their colonial arrogance never ceases to amaze considering the hell that they have done on this Earth and are now trying to use a moral rhetoric against Putin

The irony and the sheep who are reposting these hot takes on social media are the worst type of humans.

Colonial amnesia is what you're suffering from.

Neg this dummy every chance you get... i said pretty much "prayers" in another thread and he had a problem with that. He's a Pro-Putin Trumper..

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Lol you are just eating up Ukrainian propaganda. Of course the Russians are using its weaker outdated equipments/vehicles are on its first wave of attack not even their big toys yet and look how far they made it into kyiv still :heh:

Putin wanted this shyt to be "grand opening, grand closing" on Day 1. Now Russia has no airspace to use, they are out of SWIFT, Turkey told them the Black Sea is no go. Each day means more money is lost, he doesn't want to use anymore weapons because their vehicles are already out of gas and out of ammo.

Plus, your talking about "how far they made it", and not "how quick they have taken" Kyiv. :mjlit:

scarhead

All Star
Daps
as bad as the US was in the Korean, Vietnam and Middle East Wars, they arent overmatching what the Soviets did.

Koreans to this day thank Americans for their intervention in Korean war. I know firsthand because I was born there and spent half my life in Seoul and NYC back and forth. Still have family and friends all over and I visit at least every other year. The consensus there is, yeah it would’ve been great if we could’ve won the war by ourselves but shyt without the help from US (and Turkey and many more) SK would’ve been NK status. Americans have the luxury of reflecting on their fukk ups (which there are many) and the nuances but after all it’s a fukking luxury. For smaller nations like SK who are caught in between superpowers like China and Russia it’s survival first. I imagine it’s the same for Ukraine as well.

And as far as nuances go, it’s really levels to this imperialism shyt. SK for thousands of years had to deal with Chinese invasion only to then get colonized by Japan in the early 20th century and then got pretty much pulverized to abject poverty status after the invasion from Kim Ilsung backed by Stalin and China so trust me when I say this - the US influence on Korea has had its share of bad moments it does NOT compare to all the massacres, enslavement and colonization we had to suffer throughout our history. Now let me be clear, I’m not on some Nap Captain America goofy time. Just saying the nuances talk is funny to me when the atrocities being committed by Russia and China get whataboutism’d by “America is bad, too” when there are clearly levels to this shyt.