Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Boris showing us what we all knew to be true, that he is a craven & opportunistic chancer who would sell his friends to save his own skin. It’s amazing that he may be on the right side of history with this act, though. I expected so much less of him.
He’s not as dumb as he looks

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
you have to put yourself in shoes of people who eat up the propaganda in russia.

putin knew this war will make russia a pariah. you cant tell me he didnt realize this. he might be senile but he aint stupid.

he now could claim if anyone supports ukraine theyre supporting fascism

You eat up the propaganda in Russia

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You eat up the propaganda in Russia
:dwillhuh:

what are you talking about ? you even negged me ? :heh:

you think putin didnt think thered be wide outcry and sanctions being placed ? Im just saying he could use being ostracized as a ploy for supporting his cause among the russian population

and thats scary shyt. putin could be disposed of. whoever succeeds him if hes anti-west we can have a full-fledged WWIII

I was replying to someone saying there are no parallels with nazi germany. part of what made nazi germany is getting its citizens to believe hitlers bullshyt. same is possible here. its important the russian citizens dont listen to putins propaganda

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:leostare:
The whole reason that Hitler came to power and did what he did was because people did not take him seriously. Every chance that the Allies had to institute punitive measures in a response to his actions, they either did nothing or it was extremely minor. What is happening now is not the same.
I think they are referring to the fact Hitler galvanized the anger about being stuck with the blame of WW1 to rally a large amount of his country to the atrocities he was about to commit.

Which isn’t at all what Putin has done. He’s kept everyone in the dark about what his plan is.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think they are referring to the fact Hitler galvanized the anger about being stuck with the blame of WW1 to rally a large amount of his country to the atrocities he was about to commit.

Which isn’t at all what Putin has done. He’s kept everyone in the dark about what his plan is.
I mean, state controls all of tv and a lot of internet in russia
if putin somehow manages to blame russia being fukked by sanctions as the wests fault -and not his own fault- he can have the russians on his side. he could spew some shyt about nazis and west collaborating with them and people could eat it up.

I hope not. but its a possibility. many people in russia are already anti-west