Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
:usure: Breh this is Reaganite claptrap. The rest of the world doesn't give a fukk about the US other than the ability to get some milk from the teat. America is like the rich kid who everyone sucks up to so they can use their pool. Them people fighting in Ukraine wouldn't be talking about no beacon of light if the US didn't hold the pursestrings. See how Zelensky started talking spicy when the US told him to hold his own nuts and began the sweet talk when the arms started coming in? This is international politics, strictly business.

People are allowed to feel & believe different things. Your ‘Reaganite claptrap’ is my ‘reassuring beacon’ in a time of war, obviously. That’s all fine.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We have been through all of that breh.

Everything you said has been discussed. The choices the EU are making are painful but necessary. So not sure what the point is here. You just being contrary for the sake of being contrary today?
I've read the whole thread, I haven't seen any discussion on the inherent racism of the centering of white perspectives that are commonly parroted in here.

And I think if we have space in this thread for hundreds of unverified tweets that end up being deleted or disproven in hours, we also have space to talk about the role racism plays in these discussions.

Daps
The week of February 20th, 2022.

The actions of a lunatic cratered his country's economy to hell.

To this hour no one knows the real motivation behind the utterly stupid decision.

World hit the reset button on Russia.

All the work the Oligarchs have done over the years to intertwine Russian money and interests into the global economy destroyed.

In one week

Just mind boggling.

Let's keep in mind that all of these sanctions aren't meant to necessarily be permanent.

The whole idea is to force Russia to stop what they're doing in Ukraine. If Putin were to stop these actions right now at this exact moment, some if not many of these punitive sanctions would be lifted.

The world doesn't really want to cut Russia out of the world economy. Not really.

I just don't want brehs to be disappointed if they see Russia get accepted back into the fold once this ends.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:leostare:
The whole reason that Hitler came to power and did what he did was because people did not take him seriously. Every chance that the Allies had to institute punitive measures in a response to his actions, they either did nothing or it was extremely minor. What is happening now is not the same.

hitler came to power because the economy and quality of life in his country was so fukked in his country due to punishments after WW1 that the german people looked to anyone as a savior :yeshrug:

this has led to dictators and authoritarian figures coming to power throughout history.