Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And then there’s this

I was reluctant on posting it at first cuz I can’t understand what he is saying and I haven’t seen much reported about it but this is blowing up in Putin’s face if all accounts are true

dude pissed his IG got blocked , he was big on there

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Like I said earlier, can’t help but think back to Eritrea/Ethiopia. It’s very conflicting to fight your own kin, even more difficult when they’ve got absolute resolve to obtain/maintain sovereignty. Despite the smaller size, it’s the heart and organization that makes a difference. It’s playing out in a slightly similar fashion, Ukrainians are much more up for this fight than Russia is and no technology is gonna offset that.
Nah fam this just looks like poor planning, tactics and not knowing your enemy. They half assed the invasion and looks like a country held up by glue. A country right under the superpower level should not be this inept. Ain’t the terrain is not unfavorable to them too which what makes it worse lol

this is dangerous

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ukraine's strategy is to let the initial wave of Russian tanks through and fight them, but then blow up highways and railroads, etc. so that the supplies and fuel behind them cannot make it:ohhh:

pretty smart since NATO countries and the US have been supplying them with a bunch of anti-tank defense, and also buys them more time which gets them more resources, plus every additional day of this war costs Russia $20 billion a day

Daps
this was a good read, sounds like china or north korea might be able to wash russia in a war if they wanted to.:ld:

‘China definitely.

Unfortunately for them, I don’t even think that North Koreans have had the capacity to even wash themselves properly for aeons. That would be a ‘no’ for them…

Daps
And then there’s this

I was reluctant on posting it at first cuz I can’t understand what he is saying and I haven’t seen much reported about it but this is blowing up in Putin’s face if all accounts are true

I just woke up from a nap. If Vindman posted it, it's true.

Wtf is going on, brehs :dwillhuh:

Is Ukraine about to win? :dwillhuh:

EDIT

Okay this makes more sense

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Got to say as well, Biden has played this good. We haven't put any soldiers in Ukraine to avoid a Nuclear War, and by playing this game, this shyt might topple over Putin, along with collapsing the Russian regime; without stepping foot in the country itself.
although its early, one might even say, its been a master class......

:mjgrin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Word. It’s like if home slice became President over here in the States. Or my girl Elizabeth McCord :wow:

7584-C3-DE-69-C6-4-E35-9-E7-C-493-C8618-B2-F3.jpg

24-FB85-F4-90-A5-4-D67-91-F0-0901801-BE560.jpg

seen any other good political dramas recently?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ukraine's strategy is to let the initial wave of Russian tanks through and fight them, but then blow up highways and railroads, etc. so that the supplies and fuel behind them cannot make it:ohhh:

pretty smart since NATO countries and the US have been supplying them with a bunch of anti-tank defense, and also buys them more time which gets them more resources, plus every additional day of this war costs Russia $20 billion a day

War of attrition.

1. a prolonged war or period of conflict during which each side seeks to gradually wear out the other by a series of small-scale actions.

Daps
Do you have a link to the full 12 min video?

The 45 second clip didn't sound like its taken out of context. He was explicit on what happened and why he's not gonna fight.

We have russian brehs on the coli?

Not the bots and infiltrators but actual russian brehs? :dwillhuh:

Nicca. Y'all about to make me go back to sleep.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
But I’m with you, I don’t like being spoon fed Western narratives because I saw first hand how fukkin dangerous that can be to be a blind believer. It’s best to hear both sides and come to a conclusion. America is a far bigger goon than Russia could ever hope to be and that’s with a several hundred year head start. But that doesn’t mean that Russia isn’t the criminal of the moment right now.

Soviet Union literally killed MILLIONS more people during the 20th century. Stalin killed more Ukrainians in the Holodomor alone than every war the US waged in the 20th century combined.

That's not counting the millions of other people Stalin killed. There's levels to this shyt breh, and as bad as the US was in the Korean, Vietnam and Middle East Wars, they arent overmatching what the Soviets did.