Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I love how some of the imbeciles in this thread are eating up the west narration of Ukrainian citizens overtaking the Russian army or are providing some level of competent resistance against Russian forces.

The west and their colonial arrogance never ceases to amaze considering the hell that they have done on this Earth and are now trying to use a moral rhetoric against Putin.

The irony and the sheep who are reposting these hot takes on social media are the worst type of humans.

Colonial amnesia is what you're suffering from.
ipfeGyh.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Stalin killed millions of his own people. Let's hear the rationale behind this thought :mjlol:

America pulled off a colonial campaign which involved mass genocide and barely anyone bats an eye.

America enslaved human beings.

America has subverted and overthrown countless govts which has led to further conflict, instability, death, and destruction for over 100 years.

America is the only country to use a nuclear weapon and they militarily didn’t need to.

Stalin is definitely wild, but him and Ivan the Terrible are two guys vs a whole national legacy of fukk shyt. When it comes to this global goon shyt, America is Goku and Russia is Vegeta and I say that as a Vegeta Stan :skip:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
America pulled off a colonial campaign which involved mass genocide.

America enslaved human beings.

America has subverted and overthrown countless govts which has led to further conflict, instability, death, and destruction.

America is the only country to use a nuclear weapon and they militarily didn’t need to.

Stalin is definitely wild, but him and Ivan the Terrible are two guys vs a whole legacy

No one is disagreeing with any of that, but your comment is still trash and false :yeshrug:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I love how some of the imbeciles in this thread are eating up the west narration of Ukrainian citizens overtaking the Russian army or are providing some level of competent resistance against Russian forces.

The west and their colonial arrogance never ceases to amaze considering the hell that they have done on this Earth and are now trying to use a moral rhetoric against Putin.

The irony and the sheep who are reposting these hot takes on social media are the worst type of humans.

Colonial amnesia is what you're suffering from.

:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just cant believe how zelenskey went from this:
_106508016_poster2.jpg

to actually getting elected president

to very possibly dying as a martyr at the hands of the russian army and going down as maybe his countrys all time greatest national hero :dwillhuh:

Word. It’s like if home slice became President over here in the States. Or my girl Elizabeth McCord :wow:

7584-C3-DE-69-C6-4-E35-9-E7-C-493-C8618-B2-F3.jpg

24-FB85-F4-90-A5-4-D67-91-F0-0901801-BE560.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No one is disagreeing with any of that, but your comment is still trash and false :yeshrug:

Do you have any rebuttals aside from Stalin? If not, don’t see how my point is trash or false. It’s fair to disagree but challenge me if it’s trash or false and I’ll gladly take those arguments into account. :yeshrug: