Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
NATO doesn’t want Russia. They’ve given Putin over a decade after fake leaving power just to come back and stop pretending he cared about democratic elections. The US has slapped sanctions on brown countries for less or straight up tried to institute regime change with weapons if necessary.

The most aggressive NATO posture was admitting countries who asked to join. They didn’t strong arm Finland to get on his border. The reason Putin has a war chest is because of Europe.

He literally could have sat at home collecting energy checks for another decade.

Well I’m talking more pre-Putin. Let’s be honest, the West loved Yeltsin because he a corrupt drunken fool and non threatening. A truly different Russia that was in lock step with other European countries might’ve been an attractive asset if not a neutral partner. But unfortunately these are all speculations.

Some people brought it up but legacy imo is also in play here. An autocrat like this with a fascist leaning ideology could definitely find themselves throwing away such a cushy existence collecting gas money from Europe to fulfill an impossible goal.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
NATO doesn’t want Russia. They’ve given Putin over a decade after fake leaving power just to come back and stop pretending he cared about democratic elections. The US has slapped sanctions on brown countries for less or straight up tried to institute regime change with weapons if necessary.

The most aggressive NATO posture was admitting countries who asked to join. They didn’t strong arm Finland to get on his border. The reason Putin has a war chest is because of Europe.

He literally could have sat at home collecting energy checks for another decade.
A little different when you have over 5000 nukes

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love how some of the imbeciles in this thread are eating up the west narration of Ukrainian citizens overtaking the Russian army or are providing some level of competent resistance against Russian forces.

The west and their colonial arrogance never ceases to amaze considering the hell that they have done on this Earth and are now trying to use a moral rhetoric against Putin.

The irony and the sheep who are reposting these hot takes on social media are the worst type of humans.

Colonial amnesia is what you're suffering from.

I definitely don’t disagree with pointing out the West’s own criminality but despite the messenger having dirt on their hands doesn’t change the accuracy of the message itself.

Right now, we can only go by verifiable sources but what’s clear is that this isn’t going like Russia thought it would given the supposed advantages. Maybe if they did this in 2014 during the Maidan protests like how they went into Belarus and helped Lukashenko maintain power it would’ve worked but 8 years of a Russian backed separatist war is going to spur patriotism and nationalism amongst Ukrainians you gotta admit that. Plus, the whole Maidan protest was fueled by growing anti-Russian sentiment which they linked to their country being corrupt and underdeveloped compared to other European counterparts.

But I’m with you, I don’t like being spoon fed Western narratives because I saw first hand how fukkin dangerous that can be to be a blind believer. It’s best to hear both sides and come to a conclusion. America is a far bigger goon than Russia could ever hope to be and that’s with a several hundred year head start. But that doesn’t mean that Russia isn’t the criminal of the moment right now.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk Poland they are not letting in Agrican refugees from Ukrain. Racism exists even in war. Fucc these cacs I hope they nuke themselves into oblivion :pacspit:
Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Poland ain’t shyt for this, but those African countries need to also step up and help their citizens. But shyt like this is why I wish African leaders would stop being so beholden to Europe. They don’t fukk with us they fukk with our resources.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I love how some of the imbeciles in this thread are eating up the west narration of Ukrainian citizens overtaking the Russian army or are providing some level of competent resistance against Russian forces.

The west and their colonial arrogance never ceases to amaze considering the hell that they have done on this Earth and are now trying to use a moral rhetoric against Putin.

The irony and the sheep who are reposting these hot takes on social media are the worst type of humans.

Colonial amnesia is what you're suffering from.

WOAT take in this thread yet

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Poland ain’t shyt for this, but those African countries need to also step up and help their citizens. But shyt like this is why I wish African leaders would stop being so beholden to Europe. They don’t fukk with us they fukk with our resources.
Facts and people in this thread need to get off Biden dikk because he isnt going to do or say shyt. fukk Ukraine, NATO, and Russia eat a dikk this isnt our war cacs on both sides can fukk themselves and die a horrible death. No sympathy for any of them for me.