Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Word. It’s like if home slice became President over here in the States. Or my girl Elizabeth McCord :wow:

7584-C3-DE-69-C6-4-E35-9-E7-C-493-C8618-B2-F3.jpg

24-FB85-F4-90-A5-4-D67-91-F0-0901801-BE560.jpg

That last season of Designated Survivor was garbage. :scust: Madame Secretary ended too soon. :mjcry:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Listen you bytch made fatherless cock sucker, you can ride Uncle Sam's dikk all the way to Ukraine and let's see how you fair out there.

fukk you and your primitive American colonial hot takes.

"fatherless"

Lol

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also this is Day 4 now, or 5 of the Invasion, and already Russian soldiers are quitting this war.

Also, I wonder how those soldiers at Chernobyl are right now? I mean sure your not fighting the war, but your also collecting radiation for a war your not going to have a decisive victory.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Stalin killed millions of his own people. Let's hear the rationale behind this thought :mjlol:
:lupe:

the (not so) funny thing about this excitement for nuance is that its non-existent on literally any other subject involving the United states and foreign policy.

seeing both sides :ohhh: understanding how we got here :ohhh: whats the rationale :ohhh: none of that is discussed for a sentence. all of a sudden its important when a guy thats been proven on an international level to be crazy for decades is invading another country and blowing people up.

but like i said some people have they own agenda, its whatever, its not impacting whats happening on the ground and in reality. still doesnt stop it from being annoying though. it'd be somewhat bearable if the energy was maintained at all times and not just when it was convenient

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What’s good, if there’s anything good at all, is that there aren’t other ongoing conflict that could suddenly get hot during this situation. I highly doubt China pulls up on Taiwan right now especially seeing this response. Last thing we need is more conflicts popping off.

Nah fam this just looks like poor planning, tactics and not knowing your enemy. They half assed the invasion and looks like a country held up by glue. A country right under the superpower level should not be this inept. Ain’t the terrain is not unfavorable to them too which what makes it worse lol

this is dangerous

You may be right, although I don’t want to discount the added motivation that Ukrehs have in defending their land and identity. Of course it’s not the exact same situation as Ethiopia/Eritrea but there are some similarities.