Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering how badly Ukraine is divided ethnically, how will Ukraine be able to function after this war ? :patrice:

-If Russia wins, Lviv and Kiev don't and won't fukk with whoever will be president and there will most likely be West-backed protests the moment Russian forces leave (if they ever leave)

Not in NATO

-If Ukraine wins, they'll still have Donbass, Louhansk and Crimea problems to solve.

Not in NATO

-A draw would keep the current status quo in a devastasted country

Not in NATO

I really don't see how the future will be positive for them

That’s his logic. They win either way :yeshrug:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
If Afghanistan had half the heart of the average Ukrainian citizen, the Taliban wouldn't have taken the country

Not fair to compare the two, entirely different cultures. Ukrainians know they are Ukrainian, ie they have a national identity that stretches back centuries.

Alot of the population of Afghanistan don't consider themselves Afghani..they are loyal to their warlord or tribe. Afghanistan as acountry only exists per se to the outside world. the taliban thus were easily able to take control after the Americans left.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
how close was ukraine to joining nato that putin felt he had to start a war to stop them from joining?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Listen you bytch made fatherless cock sucker, you can ride Uncle Sam's dikk all the way to Ukraine and let's see how you fair out there.

fukk you and your primitive American colonial hot takes.

Why do you post mostly in Cryptocurrency threads, my guy? You'll need that when the SWIFT sanction kicks in, I guess

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Soviet Union literally killed MILLIONS more people during the 20th century. Stalin killed more Ukrainians in the Holodomor alone than every war the US waged ever.

That's not counting the millions of other people Stalin killed. There's levels to this shyt breh, and as bad as the US was in the Korean, Vietnam and Middle East Wars, they arent overmatching what the Soviets did.
Fixed

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Soviet Union literally killed MILLIONS more people during the 20th century. Stalin killed more Ukrainians in the Holodomor alone than every war the US waged in the 20th century combined.

That's not counting the millions of other people Stalin killed. There's levels to this shyt breh, and as bad as the US was in the Korean, Vietnam and Middle East Wars, they arent overmatching what the Soviets did.

No disagreement on the horrors of the Soviet Union. But I was referring to America’s whole history including enslavement (which also led to the death of millions), Manifest Destiny (killed many more thousands), and the overthrows which led to more death and destruction around the world up to this very day, the unilateral sanctions which when they fail are simply left there for lack of a better way to engage. On a domestic and global level combined, Russia isn’t America imo nor could Russia ever impose itself the same way America does on the global stage. That’s my argument. If you ask me whose had the better governance or more tolerant society I damn sure won’t say Russia that’s different.

And as obliged as we are to acknowledge Russia’s horrors of the past century it doesn’t mean America is the pure beacon of light it purports to be either. I’ve said it in this thread more than once, who the bad guy is is all dependent on the situation. Right now, it’s Russia, if things flare up in Palestine again then people will be pointing at America’s unwavering support as a bad thing and counterproductive. If India is belligerent in Kashmir then Pakistan isn’t the bad guy but if Pakistan supports the Taliban which then helped harbor Bin Laden then the face changes again.

Russia fukked up in their own neighborhood. America will fukk up anybody neighborhood and not a thing will happen over it. Russia can’t touch America’s gangsta….:manny: