Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah, plus russia tried to do this on the cheap with benchwarmer soldiers and thin numbers that force them to be pretty spread out

idk, they've been using a fair amount of their vdv and spetsnaz who are considered highly trained, they're just just moving kinda crazy or at least not the way I think the US would in similar circumstances...

their helicopters and air transports keep getting shot down and they're not changing tactics... if an Il-76 really just got shot down that's really stupid as fukk, especially after they let their helicopters spend all of yesterday getting chased and shot to shyt

also I think I'd read some of their tank and support units are supposed to be their best, I would imagine they're in the south and east...

Last edited:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
One thing that isn’t brought up is the failed transition from Communism to Capitalism. All it did was create crony capitalist oligarchy in its place. Governance itself didn’t change things.

Yeah they skipped the "humble beginning" and went straight to Late Stage Capitalism chapter of the book.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
so putin threatening finland now? so his whole thing is gonna be "you better not join nato or i'ma invade you?" he better remember the winter war.

There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?”

Unless he heard they thinking about it, he’s a fukkin idiot to bring it up. Finland n nem ain’t Ukraine they’ve given Russia a fight many times throughout history.

Daps
Russia is calling protesters "traitors".

Are they stupid enough to start killing their citizens while they are prosecuting a war? :mjgrin:

I hope no one says anything. Remember the ancient art of Napoleon. Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

:mjgrin:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
idk, they've been using a fair amount of their vdv and spetsnaz who are considered highly trained, they're just just moving kinda crazy or at least not the way I think the US would in similar circumstances...

their helicopters and air transports keep getting shot down and they're not changing tactics... if an Il-76 really just got shot down that's really stupid as fukk, especially after they let their helicopters spend all of yesterday getting chased and shot to shyt
yeah, the spec ops teams are staying off camera and taking care of business, but the conventional soldiers who are in all these viral videos either dying or crying are young, poorly led, and in old vehicles. they are spread out too much for the number of soldiers they have. the firefights on camera look sparse and uncoordinated.

it seems like they put very little effort into identifying and undermining the anti-vehicle weapons BEFORE invasion. america always seems to take care of that. that is a spec-ops and high-technology job. why they didnt do this, i dont know, but this is really janky for a super power.