Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This:

One of the main reasons why wars can turn out badly, even when they have been launched with confidence, is underestimation of the enemy.

Every leader, no matter what country, always goes into a war thinking it will be short, precise, and easy. I'll never understand why. Putin of all people should know.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This:

Every leader, no matter what country, always goes into a war thinking it will be short, precise, and easy. I'll never understand why. Putin of all people should know.
He thought the little green men tactic where Ukrainians just rolled over in 2014 was going to work. Nah fam.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
One thing that isn’t brought up is the failed transition from Communism to Capitalism. All it did was create crony capitalist oligarchy in its place. Governance itself didn’t change things.
many of the existing communist elite then became oligarchs as the privatization of state property was largely a sham.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
so putin threatening finland now? so his whole thing is gonna be "you better not join nato or i'ma invade you?" he better remember the winter war.

There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?”
Putin really doesn’t know history if he thinks multi-front wars are a good idea.