Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Homeland security ain’t listening to British Muslim jihadi about anything. Probably already got you and your block on a watch list :mjlol:

Ah so you can run free with your homegrown terrorist wet dreams Jihadi Jim :dead:

I was in the states recently fakkit, have you even left your home state :mjgrin:do you own a passport :mjgrin:

Do you need a passport to go fight Russia :mjgrin:

Jihadi Jim :heh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I want to be friends. I will keep quoting you until you change your mind. May allah guide you to inner peace brother
I get it, you a homo- we don't swing that way fakkit :dead:

Maybe you can become "friends" with your boy @Mister Terrific AKA Jihadi Jim here, you both already support mass murder aslong as the victims are Muslims

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I get it, you a homo- we don't swing that way fakkit :dead:

Maybe you can become "friends" with your boy @Mister Terrific AKA Jihadi Jim here, you both already support mass murder aslong as the victims are Muslims
Constantly thinking about homosexuality, pedophilia and you’re in a constant rage. You’re definitely in the closet and are suppressing your natural urges. Start visiting a liberal mosque so you can be accepted in life brother. Having self hatred because of an ancient religion is not good for your mental health.

By the way, your prophet Mohammad married an 9 year old girl ironically.

Last edited: