Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the first time a country has tried to invade another that has advanced anti-weaponry? It feels like the Ukraine is shooting down a LOT of shyt.

They’re definitely getting help under the table from other EU nations (maybe even US indirectly) especially in things like air defense and javelins

but you have to give them mad props for the heart they’re showing. No matter how this ends up Ukraine looks like some heroes

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:mjtf:

Babe you gangsta huh? Told me to stop posting tweets in the thread fore you have to do something and now trying to start WW3.

:mjtf: you okay over there?

I never told you to stop posting tweets :mjlol:

Just making you aware that dozens of tweets per page kills the experience and commentary b/c of the page not loading up.

anyways, if I’m cornered, I’ll do what I have to do:hubie:

Daps
I feel bad for the coward brehs in this thread that were asking yesterday "why won't they just run"

Yall will never understand the joy of life until you find something worth living for and dying for.

I've found both, which is why I completely understand where these Ukrainian brehs are coming from. They are willing to die down to a man for this, as they should be.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I wonder how are Iraqis feeling right now about getting invaded in 2003 :dwillhuh:

Russia are scumbags but objectively this isnt really much of a different playbook re. security via reporting BS to invade (re. Saddams WMDs). CACs gonna CAC:francis: