Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Im wondering... If Ukraine can continue to hold out, maybe NATO gets involved.

It was one thing when they thought that Russia would take Ukraine in one or 2 nights. This is only the 3rd night so Kyiv may fall tonight.

But if it doesn't and holds out for some more days, I wonder if it's possible that NATO just might call Putin’s bluff...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That last statement by the ambassador was very color revolution overthrowish….:skip:

Makes you wonder just how long the West might’ve been tapped in with the Russian opposition to Putin…:jbhmm:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so putin threatening finland now? so his whole thing is gonna be "you better not join nato or i'ma invade you?" he better remember the winter war.

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?"

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Im wondering... If Ukraine can continue to hold out, maybe NATO gets involved.

It was one thing when they thought that Russia would take Ukraine in one or 2 nights. This is only the 3rd night so Kyiv may fall tonight.

But if it doesn't and holds out for some more days, I wonder if it's possible that NATO just might call Putin’s bluff...

I agree. The longer they hold off the more pressure Russia is getting. Russia also runs the risk of fukking up that might start some shyt with the international community.