Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, doesn’t help him in the end because his own people would be at risk and launching anything beyond Ukraine might not work given America’s capabilities. Hell, part of Putin/Russia’s gripe is all the military hardware within close range of Moscow/St. Petersburg.
I think we keep making big assumptions on Putin's sanity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No breh. Just no. :deadmanny:

My nikka, where do you find all these ppl with all these wild takes?

No wonder you keep posting all them crazy leftists who are now having to admit they were wrong about Putin. Why are you hanging out in these wacky circles?

Dear God :bryan:
Did you know there was a split between the Russian Orthodox Church and the Ukrainian one? In 2019? It’s a big deal if you don’t follow orthodox Christianity. Kiev is the Russian Jerusalem. How many times do I have to be shown to be ahead of the curve on this stuff? Putins Russia has been enveloping itself in this romantic history notion for years under Putin. Hillary called it out in 2014. Hitchens called it out in 2010.

Did you even listen to putins speech?! You can’t have a “greater Russia” without a single unified church. Plus, the state department was congratulating the split in the church. And Russian leadership protested this.

It’s like y’all don’t understand Russian cultural motivations beyond “rawr NATO bad”

JUST LIKE YALL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CONSERVATIVES WHITE AMERICANS ARE DEFENDING RUSSIA UNDER THE GUISE OF MODERN CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM!!!

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FMeKW1UWQAcx_nl