Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
CNN still by far the most trusted news outlet in the U.S.

They have their issues but there's a reason Don Lemon was #1 on Cable last night. Nobody tryna hear FOX News for actual news..

People will say CNN and FOX are "the same" but obviously not.

McCNN’s got great presentation and reach and that’s it, much like their fast food counterpart :skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Imma just say it. Putin is bluffing about the nukes. No way he triggers the end of the world over freakin Ukraine.

I agree, doesn’t help him in the end because his own people would be at risk and launching anything beyond Ukraine might not work given America’s capabilities. Hell, part of Putin/Russia’s gripe is all the military hardware within close range of Moscow/St. Petersburg.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

No blue checkmarks are reporting this (yet) but folks on the ground are saying a nuclear warhead is on the move. :francis:

Can brehs with more knowledge of transportation of nukes tell me if this could possibly be real footage?

people said i was silly for suggesting it :dead:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Imma just say it. Putin is bluffing about the nukes. No way he triggers the end of the world over freakin Ukraine.
a week ago i would have completely agreed with you and i think i mostly still do, but im starting to think theres a chance he has completely lost his mind and thinks ukraine is an existential threat to russia. i mean these last few public appearances and now the invasion are just fukking insane