Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Im not calling you a liar, Im just saying Id like to see substantial proof of that :yeshrug:

lowkey your argument is literally Putins argument in reverse :dead:
Lmao @ you thinking this about Putin protection his borders :hhh:

This is about expansion of the Russian State and the destruction of NATO influence in the region. Putin is going West nikka

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
For all yall complaining about the tweets not loading....my internet is barely above dial up and everything is still loading for me.

It must be yalls devices or something
Whether they load or not isn't even the point. They slog up the thread and it's one to two people doing it :camby:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until Western countries target Russian energy exports, these sanctions will not bring the Russian economy to its knees.

The issue is targeting Russian energy exports will have a direct effect on lives of citizens in Western countries. Putin is clearly aware of this dilemma.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To the brehs advocating a response, what type of NATO response would be proportional without threatening nuclear war?

It would seem that it’s getting dangerously close to this type of scenario with the cyberattack shyt. I can see why they trying to hold back its not out of fear imo but rather to try to prevent the worst case scenario. I think at the very least they’d want Ukraine to hold out while they get themselves together for a potential military response should that be the goal. But I’m really hoping this just plays out like a bigger version of the conflict with Georgia. I can’t see how NATO could respond any stronger without attacking at this point. Either Putin gotta make this quick or the chances of an expanded conflict becomes more real.

At this point, the questions are will Ukraine conduct an insurgency campaign and how long will it last, will Belarusian involvement further challenge Lukasheko’s mandate with his own Zelenskyy challenging his legitimacy from abroad, and what is Putin’s plan on Estonia/Latvia if Ukraine isn’t the endgame. For NATO, this has certainly boosted things for them in terms of potentially bringing Finland/Sweden into the fold which would bring Putin right back to where he started and make this whole campaign almost completely pointless.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Until Western countries target Russian energy exports, these sanctions will not bring the Russian economy to its knees.

The issue is targeting Russian energy exports will have a direct effect on lives of citizens in Western countries. Putin is clearly aware of this dilemma.

Time for hard decisions then. This isn't going to improve.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao @ you thinking this about Putin protection his borders :hhh:

This is about expansion of the Russian State and the destruction of NATO influence in the region. Putin is going West nikka
USA would do (and has done) the exact same thing Putin is doing now

stop it

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I haven't been able to make calls on my cell since the invasion started. Putin has hit the button, dudes :snoop:. This is not a game. The World War has already started.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To be fair, America has also put a lot of effort in to destroying the Bolivarian Revolution let’s not take away credit from ol Uncle Sam. A larger version of Cuba with oil? Lmaooo ain’t no way in hell they’d allow this to last. Nicaragua should be glad they more non descript as a country.

No doubt about it. One of the reasons I'm always pushing against U.S narratives is because if know for a fact what they've done to South America to keep it a constant cycle of either "not quite there yet" or "can't get it right" countries. shyt, my country was the guinea pig for the current neo liberal system that ended up being a horrible double edge sword that we'll probably wont solve during my lifetime :beli:

My point was more about what Venezuela is now and how they are not the player worth the effort to any world power, specially in times of military conflict.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Exactly, for US/UK that’s not as painful since they have Canadian shale and other energy sources and take in less than 10% of Russian gas. Europe on the other hand….:patrice:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Whether they load or not isn't even the point. They slog up the thread and it's one to two people doing it :camby:

Exactly, I have Verizon and I’m on wifi with all bars and that shyt be making the thread lag like hell. It’s one thing if these are tweets of value but a lot of times it’s bullshyt or Nap cheerleading.

Btw, the irony of Napoleon’s screen name and his position in this conflict has not been lost on me at all….:russ: