Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I don't need to see more tweets from NATO about their articles, I need to see them taking this situation seriously. They've just started to do that, but we're almost to the point there is no diplomatic solution here. If Putin insists on encroaching on the border of NATO countries, HE MUST GO.... LIKE NOW.

Putin is no longer a trust of moderation. He has gone rouge and he needs to be taken care of.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This war actually seems to be very unpopular amongst Russian citizens
Im not calling you a liar, Im just saying Id like to see substantial proof of that :yeshrug:
I don't need to see more tweets from NATO about their articles, I need to see them taking this situation seriously. They've just started to do that, but we're almost to the point there is no diplomatic solution here. If Putin insists on encroaching on the border of NATO countries, HE MUST GO.... LIKE NOW.

Putin is no longer a trust of moderation. He has gone rouge and he needs to be taken care of.
lowkey your argument is literally Putins argument in reverse :dead:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I can't image Russia's economy recovering from this for decades. He really threw his country to the shytters for this. He may take over Ukraine but he pushed his country back of possibly no return. These sanctions are going to be around for a long time and ultimately it will be his people that will suffer the most.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He's gone red you say? He is ex-KGB. Of course he's red. :ld:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
@Pressure care to actually bring your disagreement to the table or you content with negging? hlnbc posters be emotional as shyt on here with the flag waiving, goofy ass nikkaz feels like I’m talking to 10th graders n shyt :skip:

Lemme guess “bu bu bu bu but Russia bad, America good!” :sadbron:

Edit: That’s what you negged me over?! :russ:
You're a good poster, but I think you need to fall back in this thread. You have exposed yourself with your sheepish tone of moderation and skepticism in the significance of what's really going. You are the type of General that gets people killed because you're scared to act.

'When a Mad Man goes mad, you respond in force, not in peace"
@Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:wow: Those Russian Non-VPN Users...

LFV60Zr.gif