Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Pressure care to actually bring your disagreement to the table or you content with negging? hlnbc posters be emotional as shyt on here with the flag waiving, goofy ass nikkaz feels like I’m talking to 10th graders n shyt :skip:
You aren’t talking about anything of value or rooted in facts. I'll continue to watch as you cape for Russia because you hate America.

You aren't important.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Wow.

The world REALLY isn't fukking with Russia. They are going to have to break out the Ladas.
I told y'all 75 pages ago Russians going to be making 15 cents an hours to keep their country functioning. Putin is in his bag. This is is his moment. We're almost to the point the only solution is to go to war with that man, unless his own country takes him out.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You aren’t talking about anything of value or rooted in facts. I'll continue to watch as you cape for Russia because you hate America.

That’s a very opinionated response. I’ve lowkey been paying attention to this conflict for years seeing as how I made the HL thread about the Maidan protests. Unlike posters of your ilk, I’m paying attention to the causes of this I don’t need Rachel Maddow to hold my hand on this shyt.

No, I think you should just stay in your hlnbc lane and I’ll continue to discuss this situation with posters that don’t have blinders on. :tu:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

Doesn't mean shyt

We've got some reaction now to the news the UK will impose sanctions against Russian President Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

The BBC understands that this will take the form of an asset freeze, but not a travel ban - which is what the EU has announced too.

Prof John Heathershaw, who leads research into international kleptocracy at the University of Exeter, warns Russia "will not take these sanctions seriously" due to the UK's "kleptocracy problem".

"There are professional 'enablers' that help Russian kleptocrats obscure their ownership and sources of wealth, gain UK residency and property, and launder their reputations," he says.

Tackling this, he says, would involve regulation that is "opposed" by many big businesses.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Russians are dumb enough to attack and kill NATO ships and soldiers, then retaliation must happen.

But no one is rying to risk nuclear winter in any sort of retaliation. Plus, they have all sorts of assets in the Black Sea and Eastern Mediterranean in addition all this shid being at their own border. And how many of these NATO countries are at the mercy of Russian gas?

I disagree. Turkey actually has a lot of power here. They can close Bosporus and Dardanelles straits to warships. The straits are the only way that ships can reach the Mediterranean from the Black Sea.

IF there was ever going to be a No Fly Zone over Ukraine or more specifically, Western areas near the capital, you'd think during this 8 year war it would have been done at some point. But no one here in the USA or in the EU was ever serious about actually defending the Ukrainians. Just send enough weapons and funding to give the Russians a fight in their backyard.

Cool. Cause I can see that happening in the next two weeks.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man aint nobody takin Putin out:francis:

His cac citizens prolly just as blindly patriotic as the cac citizens over here:comeon:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I disagree. Turkey actually has a lot of power here. They can close Bosporus and Dardanelles straits to warships. The straits are the only way that ships can reach the Mediterranean from the Black Sea.

IF there was ever going to be a No Fly Zone over Ukraine or more specifically, Western areas near the capital, you'd think during this 8 year war it would have been done at some point. But no one here in the USA or in the EU was ever serious about actually defending the Ukrainians. Just send enough weapons and funding to give the Russians a fight in their backyard.

I mean they could but not because of that old treaty and it would probably be considered an act of war.

: