Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I give all of Eastern Europe the side eye. Still Eastern Block to me. :yeshrug:
If that's the case then the US can fall back, don't even worry about sanctions. When are you going to react? When they are on France's doorstep?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The purpose of the sanctions weren't to stop Putin immediately. He knows that.

He also knows that if NATO intervened, the entire European continent would be at war. Which means the US would have to join, which means Russia would like ask China for assistance, and then...:francis:
Russia may be that stupid, but China isn't.

When the US commits to war, it's a different beast.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The purpose of the sanctions weren't to stop Putin immediately. He knows that.

He also knows that if NATO intervened, the entire European continent would be at war. Which means the US would have to join, which means Russia would like ask China for assistance, and then...:francis:

I don't think China jumps in to help Russia in the situation for one reason and 1 reason only...... $$$$$$$

China's biggest customers are lendees are Western Nations. Business First. :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Everyone needs to stop fukkin with Pute Dog and Russia over this. EVERYONE.

Go hard on sanctions and the whole nine. They can get China to go along with it as well seeing how China supplies damn near the entire planet with shyt. Force China to not fukk with them either. China will not be willing to risk losing all of their customer base over 1 (Russia).

:yeshrug:
Like @Liu Kang said, that’s not how this works. Germany has a Russian gas line being built in their country. You can drive from Moscow to Paris (a long drive).

You can’t just say “cut them off,” when these nations are economically intertwined. It’s not like North Korea.

fukk it then. :yeshrug:

Let's just annex all of Central and South America and call it a day. :yeshrug:
The US has already done that :dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think China jumps in to help Russia in the situation for one reason and 1 reason only...... $$$$$$$

China's biggest customers are lendees are Western Nations. Business First. :yeshrug:
I'm just saying, having NATO and US troops on the ground would be an absolute disaster right now and people calling for it are insane.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pute's issues are obviously with the Ukraine puppet regime installed by the West.

That excuse is bullshyt. Why would NATO attack a nuclear power? That's MAD acronymically and literally.

His issue is he never recognised Ukrainian sovereignty. Neither does he recognise the sovereignty of the Baltic states.

It's also interesting that he lobbied Trump to cripple NATO and attack the UN and the EU.

He was always going to invade Ukraine.