Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Nah, from the helicopters and planes they were dropping i think they would of been alright. I really think the FSB put the squeeze on his and others' family members, no other reason to stop. Also possibly not having support of the military he thought he had. Once you start that shyt and you do not finish, no matter what happens you are fukked, especially messing with Putin.

I think what Prigozhin said was true. I think his reasons for marching on Moscow were true. He wanted the military leaders switched out and he felt that was the only way to make it happen. I don't think he ever wanted to overthrow Putin.

I think it went further than he ever originally intended it to go.

What else would he think would happen by marching on Moscow?

I don't know. I personally think God is against Russia and He's turning them against each other and confusing them. I think they're completely lost right now, mentally.

Daps
I'm sure the alphabet boys and guys at the Pentagon were laughing at that debacle of a coup. Passing blunts and popcorn round the situation room watching the satellite feeds

And now they in the cut rubbing their hands like Birdman. :wow:

This type of confusion is what they thrive on. They may not have had anything to do with the initial coup, but you know they applying pressure now. :wow:

Alphabet boys having fun right now, this is right up their alley :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When will there be an accounting error in my tax refund check ? :unimpressed:
That military
This should be a separate thread. American influence vs Russian influence in Africa. I'm not talking about France or the UK. Speaking specifically of the US and Russia.

But I almost want to say that we've won that war of ideology. Africans would want to immigrate to the US over immigrating to Russia, I'm sure. And from what I understand, a lot of regions in Africa have been americanized to a degree. But you never hear about them being russia-cized.

See, there isn't even a term for Russian influence. If it is, I don't know it. But everyone knows american influence is being americanized.
I don't know you'd be surprised.

For instance it was 3 Wagner fighters who got offered scholarships in Russia..or were seeking a better life in Russia. It was posted like 2pages ago.

You gotta remember the information about Russia in Africa may be different from the info we get here in America.

To Africans they may get only the good news about Russia..top schools, friendly towards black people,good economy...etc.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Everyone in Russia has got to be looking at each other like :beli: Like what the actual fukk are we doing here? First we bumrush little man next door and fukk that up. Next we set everything around us on fire. Then we go to war with...us?

:hubie:

The amount of time, energy, resources, blood, money and human potential being wasted by war is fucing stunning. The logistics and implementation of resources in wartime is fascinating though... :lupe:
Putin literally on par with Tsar Nicky in my eyes as far as committing blunders and fukking up the country and his legacy.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I think what Prigozhin said was true. I think his reasons for marching on Moscow were true. He wanted the military leaders switched out and he felt that was the only way to make it happen. I don't think he ever wanted to overthrow Putin.

I think it went further than he ever originally intended it to go.

What else would he think would happen by marching on Moscow?

I don't know. I personally think God is against Russia and He's turning them against each other and confusing them. I think they're completely lost right now, mentally.
That ain’t God. Those Russian niccas just drunk.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Prigs should of went through with it. If it was threats against his family that stopped him, he should of got them out of the country or at least somewhere near him. I do think if he was able to take Moscow there would of been defections in the military, but he had to bytch up.
No he should. For Russia's sake. If Putin gets pushed out, power in Russia will be fractured and thats the one thing you dont want since they got all these nuclear weapons

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No he should. For Russia's sake. If Putin gets pushed out, power in Russia will be fractured and thats the one thing you dont want since they got all these nuclear weapons
Nah, I think that Russia should be broken up. The nukes can be secured by the West one way or another. This is a once in a century opportunity to knock Russia off the gameboard. Break that shyt down.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nah, I think that Russia should be broken up. The nukes can be secured by the West one way or another. This is a once in a century opportunity to knock Russia off the gameboard. Break that shyt down.
That's the thing. Russia is not a super power. They've never been a threat since Soviet Union got disbanded. Breaking them up serves no purpose