Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
lmao, this is sad but true. america couldn't even do it before nukes, nk might've been the most annihilated country ever (not a single building standing, entire population living in caves) and the kim regime still survived.
they were so hungry they were eating human flesh and we still couldnt take advantage of that moment to "break them up" and "secure" the nukes.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
they were so hungry they were eating human flesh and we still couldnt take advantage of that moment to "break them up" and "secure" the nukes.

pretty sure they didn't have nukes then lmfao

:mjlol:
Beat me to it.
Anyway, Korea did get broken up. Hence the N & S. Why would anyone want to break N. Korea into smaller parts? :dead: Arguments can be made for breaking up the Russian Federation. Your comparison is :trash:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Beat me to it.
Anyway, Korea did get broken up. Hence the N & S. Why would anyone want to break N. Korea into smaller parts? :dead: Arguments can be made for breaking up the Russian Federation. Your comparison is :trash:
korea was broken by japan before the current situation began...

and i dont so much mean to break into regions but to break up the government, choose sides and create division, acknowledge a different regime as legit, etc. that seemed to be the context of what gho3st was talking about

Daps
Beat me to it.

I honestly hope Russia doesn't get broken up. I have a little sympathy for the common people there. They didn't ask for this.

They might be trying to vote Putin out, but he keeps rigging the election.

The thought of Russia being carved up the way Germany was, doesn't appeal to me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I honestly hope Russia doesn't get broken up. I have a little sympathy for the common people there. They didn't ask for this.

They might be trying to vote Putin out, but he keeps rigging the election.

The thought of Russia being carved up the way Germany was, doesn't appeal to me.

Let me break this down for you. Comparing Russia to Germany or Korea is retarded based upon size alone. Russia is an abomination regarding it's land mass. A dozen time zones in a continuous land mass? The multitudes of cultures and languages... C'mon, son. Break this shyt up once and for all. fukk the conquests of previous czars. It's time to reset the board.