Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

I can smell a purge
Prigs should of went through with it. If it was threats against his family that stopped him, he should of got them out of the country or at least somewhere near him. I do think if he was able to take Moscow there would of been defections in the military, but he had to bytch up.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Prigs should of went through with it. If it was threats against his family that stopped him, he should of got them out of the country or at least somewhere near him. I do think if he was able to take Moscow there would of been defections in the military, but he had to bytch up.

One of my suspicions is that whatever support he thought he had never materialized for whatever reason and that Moscow became impossible. However shyt and undermanned the Russian military is there’s no way he could’ve taken Moscow with only 20-30k troops. I also don’t think the 20-30k we’ve seen thrown around actually existed either or I haven’t seen real evidence of it based on all of the photos and videos I’ve seen. I’m hoping the West slow drips all the gory details over time but idk I feel like they definitely told China before hand and I have to wonder if loose nukes came into play… it frankly wouldn’t surprise me if we told Russia what was happening either or warned them

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This should be a separate thread. American influence vs Russian influence in Africa. I'm not talking about France or the UK. Speaking specifically of the US and Russia.

But I almost want to say that we've won that war of ideology. Africans would want to immigrate to the US over immigrating to Russia, I'm sure. And from what I understand, a lot of regions in Africa have been americanized to a degree. But you never hear about them being russia-cized.

See, there isn't even a term for Russian influence. If it is, I don't know it. But everyone knows american influence is being americanized.

That would make for an interesting thread :salute:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I can smell a purge

Yo... trying to make sense of how Russians move is straight up :why: status. From A to Z this whole thing is retarded. Pringles leaving his fam in Russia after he made his first billion rubles is unfathomable to anyone looking at it from the outside. Literally raining oligarchs around you and this is where you choose to keep your family? Why? :wtf:

Chomsky is thoroughly repulsive
:dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That military industrial complex gotta get fed at ALL COSTS :mjlit:

The relation between the African continent and Russia dates back to the Soviet Union supporting it against colonizing powers. Russia always positions itself against imperialism (though that's what actually does with its mercs) when encountering African leaders as a direct legacy of the Soviets.

That's why it resonates there. Them needing Russian grains/wheat is one thing that let them aligned but politically, Russia plays right on history. You should see how bad France looks in Mali or CAR thanks to Russia's propaganda heavily playing on the colonial past/françafrique.

Civilians probably don't have much of a say but they do not oppose Russia or at least far from the level the West does. Russia might be the bad guy for the West but not necessarily elsewhere...

Dunno what more I can add to this other than to say colonialism is a bytch. And that bytch left terrible, bloody stains wherever she walked. fukk Russia all day but I can't say shyt about them twisting that particular knife. That's a propaganda battle the West simply can't win. :hubie:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Everyone in Russia has got to be looking at each other like :beli: Like what the actual fukk are we doing here? First we bumrush little man next door and fukk that up. Next we set everything around us on fire. Then we go to war with...us?

:hubie:

The amount of time, energy, resources, blood, money and human potential being wasted by war is fucing stunning. The logistics and implementation of resources in wartime is fascinating though... :lupe:

Daps

I thought this before but I think I like this outcome better. This fool Prigozhin took out more of the Russian airforce in one day than Ukraine has took out in months.

And Putin has to let it ride.

You know it's eating at him :mjgrin: :mjlol: