Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
So every person on the African continent is with it?

I admit I misspoke. I'm using "leaders" loosely. Anyone with a voice in Africa who is against Russia operating in their homeland needs to speak on this.
as far as i can tell, the only africans who would have a problem with wagner would be islamic terrorists or political rivals to the african leaders who hired wagner.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Prigs should of went through with it. If it was threats against his family that stopped him, he should of got them out of the country or at least somewhere near him. I do think if he was able to take Moscow there would of been defections in the military, but he had to bytch up.
Sounds like his plan got rushed so he didn't have time to prepare as much as he needed. After seeing that airstrike on Wagner during the ride to Moscow I'm gonna assume they were toast, falling back was the only option.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Sounds like his plan got rushed so he didn't have time to prepare as much as he needed. After seeing that airstrike on Wagner during the ride to Moscow I'm gonna assume they were toast, falling back was the only option.
Nah, from the helicopters and planes they were dropping i think they would of been alright. I really think the FSB put the squeeze on his and others' family members, no other reason to stop. Also possibly not having support of the military he thought he had. Once you start that shyt and you do not finish, no matter what happens you are fukked, especially messing with Putin.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, from the helicopters and planes they were dropping i think they would of been alright. I really think the FSB put the squeeze on his and others' family members, no other reason to stop. Also possibly not having support of the military he thought he had. Once you start that shyt and you do not finish, no matter what happens you are fukked, especially messing with Putin.

The plan apparently leaked and he wasn't able to solidify support among other generals in time.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. Pretty much confirmation that this was a real coup attempt.

US told Russians they had nothing to do with it and that they considered it an internal Russian matter.