Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda concerned about who will gain control of the nukes once Putin is Mussolinied.
:lupe:
About to stock up on iodine pills…

I'm sure that NATO would move in, and secure the nukes if it looks like they are going to lose control. That might be what the blinken might have been in China for. Maybe Washington and Beijing are making plans for what to do if Moscow loses control of the nukes.

It would be in Beijing and Washington's interest to make sure that doesn't happen

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Ukrainian Leadership:

stare-jason-terry.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
why the fukk are people celebrating escalation like it's a DBZ episode? :what: :scust:

Both Wagner and Putin are dangerous as fukk, there's no good outcome out of this except chaos and probably a lot more dead innocent people.

It's wild, but par for the course here.

everything the russian MOD was doing to them before will now be amplified. when they are fighting ukranians and calling in strikes, comms will conveniently be cut off. they aren't giving you another chance to run up on them like this.

Nah, look at how they treat Kadyrov with kid gloves even while he's sending his thugs all over the country.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Of course, but let's be clear. After this weekend, Russia as you know it is probably finished. Time for a new iteration. Either one that is humble and acquiesces to the West, or a Russia that goes back to USSR isolation.
"Probably" is strong words. No one knows where this is going to go.

Like I said, y'all jump to conclusions way too fast. Maybe this is just a pump fake on the pump fake....but we don't know. The vast majority of humans are really, really bad at predicting geopolitical events.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

This is something to pay attention to.

They want those thugs in Africa.

African nations need to get their shyt in order and keep these clowns out

I'm sure that Russia would've rather made such a move quietly but with all eyes on them, inevitably people are gonna ask "What is Wagner doing in Africa?"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure that Russia would've rather made such a move quietly but with all eyes on them, inevitably people are gonna ask "What is Wagner doing in Africa?"

You could only hope, because a group of criminal mercenaries operating unimpeded in a young africa could hold that continent back for years.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Putin
Like I said, y'all jump to conclusions way too fast. Maybe this is just a pump fake on the pump fake....but we don't know. The vast majority of humans are really, really bad at predicting geopolitical events.
Particularly Putin’s Russia. One of the most apt descriptions I’ve heard of Putin is he’s not necessarily a strategist. He’s a gambler. He will take a bowling ball and throw it down a flight of stairs and just go “let’s see what happens”. He believes in the midst of chaos he will be the better player and eventually move his agenda forward. So to maintain a hold of a country of 140+ million people with expansionist goals - he’ll have a few “just let the fox in the chicken coup” ideas. I think Prigozhian is clearly one of those.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You could only hope, because a group of criminal mercenaries operating unimpeded in a young africa could hold that continent back for years.
x7FYbq1.jpg

f7Y1g5v.gif

Lowkey looking forward to France and it's legions clashing with Russia in Africa.