Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Yeah, Putin looking like a chump. He let his private army rebel, they were marching towards the capital like it was a vacation trip, there's tons of reports he's fled the capital AND he's got his lapdog doing the negotiating? No matter what happens next, is hard picturing him maintaining his position unless he goes full :demonic: on someone :francis:

Yeah this has exposed Putin worse than anything that has happened in this war so far.

Somebody hacked Russian state tv and put Prigozhin on saying that the Ukraine war was based on a lie and that Russia is losing. This is after a year and months of Putin keeping the Russian people in a bubble and pretending that all was good.

Then the Russian people saw Wagner marching towards Moscow.

You can't come back from this. Even if putin doesn't go today, he goes one day. One day soon.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If it's over what guarantees are they giving him? Why would he run such a risk and not go for the juggernaut?

Maybe He got shoigu and gerasimov out of the paint after all :jbhmm:

Might be in charge of russias military now. That'd be wild.

I'm holding out hope this is deep fakes

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus, you had skin in this shyt show from the get go breh, what are your thoughts right now?

I'm literally shaking right now. j/k. As I said before, Pringles getting his Napoleon on and hopscotching his way through Russia was not on my Bingo card. Everyone heard him talking wild reckless and just kinda cocked their heads to the side and said "Huh, that's strange." But then he went and done did it. Wild boy shyt right there. Pringles is big mad that they tried to starve and then take his army away and letting it be known. Putin helped create this monster that is now ransacking his home and I'm here for it. :popcorn3:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Yeah this has exposed Putin worse than anything that has happened in this war so far.

Somebody hacked Russian state tv and put Prigozhin on saying that the Ukraine war was based on a lie and that Russia is losing. This is after a year and months of Putin keeping the Russian people in a bubble and pretending that all was good.

Then the Russian people saw Wagner marching towards Moscow.

You can't come back from this. Even if putin doesn't go today, he goes one day. One day soon.
“Just your routine 2am emergency broadcast about an eminent coup attempt. Everything is fine now.”

Last edited:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
why the fukk are people celebrating escalation like it's a DBZ episode? :what: :scust:

Both Wagner and Putin are dangerous as fukk, there's no good outcome out of this except chaos and probably a lot more dead innocent people.
With all due respect I understand your point of view. But I personally know some Ukrainians, women whose brothers can’t leave the country, and they are going through it worrying about another draft. So Russia getting a taste of its own medicine is a thing in my book. This all can end if Russia just packs their shyt up and leaves.