Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, y'all jump to conclusions way too fast. Maybe this is just a pump fake on the pump fake....but we don't know. The vast majority of humans are really, really bad at predicting geopolitical events.
Breh, leave me with my hot take. They are my opinions based on how events are going. If it doesn't work out that way, I have always been honest enough to raise my hand and say I was wrong.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
This nikka really got what he wanted lmao. Putin the most powerful really turned tail and kissed the rings after callin this man an insurrectionist

fetchimage

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This was crazy to follow. Something tells me this ain't over. Put in got humiliated again but I'm sure he will spin it somehow. His own lapdog force he advertised so much marched straight thru his country ignoring all the "treason" howls and adored by the people . And after vowing to deal with them swiftly he actually had to concess to their demands :pachaha:

Wonder If Kadyrov is going like :patrice: rn

Your average Moscow creh prolly will be pissed off once that promised Monday off will be canceled tho :pachaha:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This was crazy to follow. Something tells me this ain't over. Put in got humiliated again but I'm sure he will spin it somehow. His own lapdog force he advertised so much marched straight thru his country ignoring all the "treason" howls and adored by the people . And after vowing to deal with them swiftly he actually had to concess to their demands :pachaha:

Wonder If Kadyrov is going like :patrice: rn

Your average Moscow creh prolly will be pissed off once that promised Monday off will be canceled tho :pachaha:
So Wagner stopped ?