Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Fighterbomber: "Wagner has speed, it's moving through unsecured areas, our generals are unable to respond:

"The most basic and most powerful weapon that Wagner has is speed.

While our fathers-commanders decide where to strike, the column is already a hundred kilometers to the north, demolishing ridiculous cars with sand and other keeper tapes.

There are no mines on the roads, bridges are open, no orders have been brought to a bunch of units at all, and so on. It is clear that in a couple of days the commanders will tighten up, but Wagner will not wait for this moment.
The inertia of our generals, of course, was taken into account by Wagner in their plan.

And yes, I keep forgetting to say. If you think that I am for one of the parties, you are mistaken. I know perfectly well that both sides are absolutely matched for each other. Bellends on both sides. And they equally give a fukk about our problems. I am for Russia, and only for it.

But today there is no choice. Today, everyone who fights against our army is our enemy. The only defense and support of our country is our army and navy. And the enemy must be destroyed.
And after the victory, we will reward everyone according to their merits."

3 day operation part 2 :ufdup:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Question: Lets say this coup is 100% successful and Putin is removed…

Have we considered that the person or group that is able to remove Putin, may be worse than Putin, more ruthless? :merchant:
Russia is in a weakened state No matter who is in charge. Ukraine is just a symptom of the political problem of Putin.

im not sure anyone can fix this without breaking it further. The question I’m worried about is who will take advantage.

Syria is dependent on Russia.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The thought of Pringles and his Wagner PMC being in command of Russia is bad news. These are aren't good guys. They will likely escalate the war in Ukraine to levels previously unseen.
Goons even more far right than putin getting contrôl of those nukes especially seeing how despots lash out when in a weakened state..... not liking this

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Prigozhin, audio message 12:46PM BST, on support by the locals and the "mine barrier" in Rostov:

"Why is the country supporting us? Because we went with a March for Justice. We were hit, first with artillery, then with helicopters. We went without a single round fired, we didn’t touch a single conscript. We didn’t kill a single person on our way.

We were attacked by aviation, helis, planes, but we reached Rostov. Without a single round, we captured the building of the HQs. We didn’t interfere with the work of a single person.

On the streets, people are unfurling flags of PMC Wagner. In shops, when guys go there, people ask to pay for them as they want to do something good.

Words of compliments are voiced. And another thing. In media, information about certain “mine barriers” are spread. When we came here, we removed these mine barriers from the adjacent building of the HQs, in the morning. It was poorly placed. It was just an unprofessional, not useful idea. So we removed this mine barrier."

Audio:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Russia is in a weakened state No matter who is in charge. Ukraine is just a symptom of the political problem of Putin.

im not sure anyone can fix this without breaking it further. The question I’m worried about is who will take advantage.

Syria is dependent on Russia.
Not just Syria, Mali just kicked out the UN in favor of Wagner as well as CAR. all 3 countries are exposed if those forces retreat to Russia.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The worst part of this for Vlad is that his biggest fear is happening. Putin throughout this war tried to seperate the war from everyday Russian life. Of course they knew about the economic hit but now this war is in Russia. Wagner is roughly 2 and half hours away from Moscow city.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If China pulls out, it doesn’t matter who is in charge.
Exactly what aid has China provided thus far? All Xe has done is buy cheap Russian gas so far as I know.

Pringles marching through Russia like Napoleon and absorbing entire prisons was not on my BINGO card. This war has been a trip since jump. Whoever the writers of this program are just dedicated 80% of the system memory to this war and then sat back like :smugfavre:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The worst part of this for Vlad is that his biggest fear is happening. Putin throughout this war tried to seperate the war from everyday Russian life. Of course they knew about the economic hit but now this war is in Russia. Wagner is roughly 2 and half hours away from Moscow city.
From kyiv on 3 days to moscow in 3 hours :wow: