Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Superstar
Daps
can somebody explain to me why you all are choosing sides in this?
honest question :hubie:

I thought nikkas was on some "let the white people fight :mjgrin:"

That’s for the TLR version of this thread, people who prefer to be willfully ignorant, and dikkheads that think Russia success could ever represent a comeuppance on the US in spite of their naive ass lives.

I have a personal/professional dislike for the Russia friendly Chechens, and developed a personal dislike for Russia along the way.

A lot of the world is tired of collectively watching Russia do foul shyt across the continent of Africa, south west Asia, and Eurasia.

And ain’t no way anyone is going to let them monopolize Euro Grain/Wheat shipments, as malicious as they’ve been.

I’m glad they’re getting back even a little bit of the fukk shyt that they purposely did to others.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
can somebody explain to me why you all are choosing sides in this?
honest question :hubie:

I thought nikkas was on some "let the white people fight :mjgrin:"
That’s the Locker Room on the we don’t care stuff

Also, it’s a war of choice by an old dude’s misunderstanding of his own countries importance in history.

As climate change gets worse, we probably don’t want an unstable actor like Russia in charge of a large portion of the world’s grain supply unilaterally when they act more like a mobster than a business.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
That’s the Locker Room on the we don’t care stuff

Also, it’s a war of choice by an old dude’s misunderstanding of his own countries importance in history.

As climate change gets worse, we probably don’t want an unstable actor like Russia in charge of a large portion of the world’s grain supply unilaterally when they act more like a mobster than a business.
respectfully, I don't think it has anything to do with Putin's understanding or lack thereof, and more to do with having Ukraine as a client state for the west and being employed as a strategic bulwark in the event of any military conflict imo :hubie:

and it's funny you bring up the cold war because the US was heavily invested in destabilizing Russian-held territory in order to weaken them militarily(and now it's kinda more of the same) and ideologically

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
respectfully, I don't think it has anything to do with Putin's understanding or lack thereof, and more to do with having Ukraine as a client state for the west and being employed as a strategic bulwark in the event of any military conflict imo :hubie:

and it's funny you bring up the cold war because the US was heavily invested in destabilizing Russian-held territory in order to weaken them militarily(and now it's kinda more of the same) and ideologically
I’m actually talking about the history of the beginnings of the USSR in the early 1900s. The reason Putin stated Ukraine was Russia was the fact he believed the USSR gave their regions too much autonomy as states when the Soviets took power after the czar.

he thinks he’s correcting Soviet mistakes.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We have hashed this out in earlier parts of the thread. Feel free to take a look.