Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I’ve heard this point a few times from a couple of sources, but the issue is a structural one. Russia's armored and artillery battalions operate independently without much light infantry support. So if a defensive line breaks down or they are ambushed there isn’t much for them to slow a rapid advancement. So they panic and don’t have the time to do anything but try and find a working vehicle or just run.

You like the infographics show it seems, they say as much too

They lost 7 generals in a month:wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
There is a rumor of more excitement hitting the beaches of the Kinburn peninsula.

(:ehh:) x 10 million if true

The United States will send 40 armored riverine boats to Ukraine as part of the latest assistance package.

The riverine boats are part of a $400 million aid package announced Friday. It’s the second time the U.S. is sending riverine boats to Ukraine as part of ongoing assistance in response to the Russian invasion.

The aid assistance package does not detail the type of riverine boats the U.S. is sending to Ukraine. Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary Sabrina Singh did not provide details but said that how the riverine boats will be used is up to the Ukrainian forces.

The U.S. previously sent 18 riverine boats in June. Metal Shark sent six of those boats, USNI News previously reported. Six patrol boats are already operating in the Black Sea, Naval News reported.

Scuba

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
They lost 7 generals in a month:wow:
It’s unbelievable. I remember back when this second invasion started a military analyst that I find very pragmatic, Mike Lyons, said it’s now considered a disaster if the US loses a single tank during a conflict. Russia has lost thousands. They’re losing 10 a day. :huhldup:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It’s unbelievable. I remember back when this second invasion started a military analyst that I find very pragmatic, Mike Lyons, said it’s now considered a disaster if the US loses a single tank during a conflict. Russia has lost thousands. They’re losing 10 a day. :huhldup:
I mean Russia is getting their teeth kicked in, but the American part seems like it is been shaped by the last 20 years of recent conflicts. We were an occupying force fighting insurgencies in flip flops vs fighting a similarly armed enemy. I think if we fought for example China we would be losing more than a tank in that conflict.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Strategic equipment redeployment in a meticulously planned ongoing special operation

Get your language right :comeon: