Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evgeniy's takes in June/July looking :francis:

talking about 50% of Ukraine being taken over by August, northern front getting Russia Kyiv :mjlol:

I've been thinking this and I think it might become reality. The guard is changing economicly. These sanctions didn't work, the world is ignoring American sanctions and working with russia. Europe even. Russia will learn from mistakes and hit Finland and Sweden smarter and more efficient. Lowkey, they're still a formidable foe. Include China. economically, we're witnessing a balance of power shift.

I find that hard to believe. They can take Donbas and control 20% but Kyiv is too fortified. They can drop FOAB or carpet bomb kyiv. They just launched cruise missiles against the city. Theyre more efficient now. Theyll probably go after kharkiv and Odessa next, but Kyiv will also probably be an option. Time to cut the head off.

First time bridges were destroyed, tires and mud. Hopefully they uses artillery, cruise missles, and their air force along with infantry on the second attempt. Ditch the vehicles.

They already have 20%. I think 40-50% in a month. Ukraine will be on the ropes by then.

That was a quick for them to get that if city that's starts with an L. Ukraine may be depleting. This may be the start of the pancaking. Northern front might get them kyiv.

Kyiv? worry about Crimea instead :mjlit: