Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
is Putin doing the whole "suicide by cop" bit, but on a national level?
like dragging a kid by the hair behind you while waiving a gun in the air and walking towards the cops.

:dwillhuh:

and he has hype men... :whew:

people were really on here saying that was/is Putin's plan...:deadmanny:

nah, this is it babyeeeeee! :pachaha:
I've dropped some fire in this thread...

But this gem right here :banderas:

lemme put it like this, the two largest militaries in Europe are Russia and Ukraine.
Everyone thought that Russia was the Super Heavyweight champion of Europe.
Ukraine was considered a washed up Middleweight, not even in contention.
Russia went in dropping haymakers and everyone was predicting a first round knockout but Ukraine had footwork and was controlling the ring.
Everyone just shut up and watched because it turns out that this Middleweight had been training for this fight for almost a decade on the low low and had the best coaches on Earth.
Then you have the Heavyweight going into round two looking like he's gonna pass out and the Middleweight smells blood in the water...literally.
Now Ukraine ain't dancing around, nope...*body blow, body blow, body, blow*....*flex*...*upercut*

and the world is stunned.

if you don't see that this war is an inflection point in history then you are blind.
Ukraine is winning and it's fukking incredible.

This shyt was just comedy.
@Skooby, where you at sucka?
@Skooby going right on the ignore list. We don't even interact, never said anything crazy at you and just going out of your way to neg people?
:picard:

he negged me in the TLR thread for calling him a retard.

You got negged for dapping Orbital's post.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
International order has shifted (strengthening of NATO, more assertive Germany) and the US’ position as the undisputed most powerful military on the planet has been re-established after decades of failed middle eastern campaigning. While Russia’s position in the international community has been damaged beyond repair and their government may be on the brink of collapse.

It’s a rout for the United States. No wonder communists and leftists are mad.

which is so stupid on their part because putin's russia is neither. he has more in common with bolsonaro.

I've seen many leftist against putin. Tankies however................

Leftists don't equal the useful idiots supporting Putin. Plenty of right wingers love Putin in the U.S., Hungary, Serbia etc.

I'm a leftist who sympathizes with communist ideology and I hate Putin for what he has done and what he stands for.
I don't know any modern day leftists that would align with Putin.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm a leftist who sympathizes with communist ideology and I hate Putin for what he has done and what he stands for.
I don't know any modern day leftists that would align with Putin.
Same here. These grifters don't care about the countless lives being ruined by Putin.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Chapo down bad. Felix has been assuring everyone for weeks Ukraine is going to lose. That Jewish self hate ain’t no joke

I haven't heard him say anything like that on the Chapo pod. I know he has is own personal vlog but I don't watch or listen to it. Can you link to anything?

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I probably said this before, but this is an historic miscalculation. Not only do you put your military on the Summer Jam Screen as being completely fuhgazi (equipment and logistics), but you also increase your territorial frontlines by hundreds of miles (Finland).

This is far from over, but Putin will have to go.
Thankfully their military will be washed by the time they potentially install a more hardliner. Also, conscription isn’t winning this, it looks like pushing the Ukrainian military equipment 3 decades forward will be enough for now. I believe it takes 6 months to train soldiers and learn how to use new weapon systems (Ukraine), so this fight is only going to get harder for Russia.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I probably said this before, but this is an historic miscalculation. Not only do you put your military on the Summer Jam Screen as being completely fuhgazi (equipment and logistics), but you also increase your territorial frontlines by hundreds of miles (Finland).

This is far from over, but Putin will have to go.
Thankfully their military will be washed by the time they potentially install a more hardliner. Also, conscription isn’t winning this, it looks like pushing the Ukrainian military equipment 3 decades forward will be enough for now. I believe it takes 6 months to train soldiers and learn how to use new weapon systems (Ukraine), so this fight is only going to get harder for Russia.

I'm sure there are "advisors" on the ground to expedite the learning curve. :takedat: