Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't heard him say anything like that on the Chapo pod. I know he has is own personal vlog but I don't watch or listen to it. Can you link to anything?

Him and Matt have both been on the Ukraine can’t win wagon but Felix is a little more engrossed and starts every couple of shows complaining about Ukraine. They tend to avoid it because their opinion is minority but Felix is extra salty. Here’s in with China/Russia paid op doofus Rania Kalek

Starts at 45:00

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Him and Matt have both been on the Ukraine can’t win wagon but Felix is a little more engrossed and starts every couple of shows complaining about Ukraine. They tend to avoid it because their opinion is minority but Felix is extra salty. Here’s in with China/Russia paid op doofus Rania Kalek

i'm glad i don't know who any of these people are.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
read this comment online is it true??

"40.000 Russian troops are cut off from retreating, as they have their backs to a river with no standing bridges. They also have no ammunition or oil or food.“

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

How old is that clip, the vid you posted is from July. Everyone and their mother thought Russia had it wrapped up at that point in time....
gj5nawm_d.webp

Some of us saw it for what it is from the jump.

Chapo gotta catch up on that tip.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
read this comment online is it true??

"40.000 Russian troops are cut off from retreating, as they have their backs to a river with no standing bridges. They also have no ammunition or oil or food.“

From July, 2022:

Russia is gonna leave a shyt load of men and equipment in Eastern Ukraine without support. too many bridges and railways getting taken out by HIMARS.

Russia is creating the perfect pocket for a double envelopment by Ukraine on a nationwide scale...
gj5nawm.png

:dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
3 weeks from now:

Reporter: 3,000 Russian soldiers have been surrounded and cut off from any support in Ukraine's Southern offensive.

Yall don't hear me though...
gj5nawm_d.webp

From August but I was off by an order of magnitude. Not even I could foresee an L so large.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Xi should tell him eastern Russia is now China

:mjlol: