Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i"m not sure what propaganda you're consuming, but its not going great for Ukraine or Russia right now. it's going to be a war of attrition and Russia's pool of resources may be broad but not deep. no more microchips, railway hardware is manufactured in the West, commercial airline industry will eventually stop completely...

Russia is feeling the pain as well my guy.

i been calling this, it's gonna be crazy to see it happen in real time. :banderas:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

i been calling this, it's gonna be crazy to see it happen in real time. :banderas:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

the airline falling apart is obviously going to happen. when the rail system fails...that's what i'm waiting for.

i"m not sure what propaganda you're consuming, but its not going great for Ukraine or Russia right now. it's going to be a war of attrition and Russia's pool of resources may be broad but not deep. no more microchips, railway hardware is manufactured in the West, commercial airline industry will eventually stop completely...

Russia is feeling the pain as well my guy.