Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll never become a "Neo-con" per-se, but I'm starting to understand how so many former Trotskyites turned into Neo-cons in the 50s, 60s, and 70s.

You can't see what Russia and China are doing and then think just criticizing the USA is gonna go down without reflection or irony.

This shyt is appalling from what I'm seeing from so called anti-interventionists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@FAH1223 failing on his moderator duties yet again by allowing outright lies about Russia's aggression to fester on here because carrying Putin's nuts under the guise of anti-American imperialism is too much to bear.

Read your Zizek you clown puppet.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjgrin: I don't know how much of this is scare tactics, but if I were Russians, I would be a bit worried about 100k North Koreans getting a chance to be out of North Korea. I am sure nothing will come of it though.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:mjgrin: I don't know how much of this is scare tactics, but if I were Russians, I would be a bit worried about 100k North Koreans getting a chance to be out of North Korea. I am sure nothing will come of it though.

on state tv they are pushing out embarrassing shyt like this? or they so far gone that they don't realize this makes them look pathetic? "oh the north koreans feel so bad for us that they want to send troops to help support our cause." they've fully embraced that their military ain't shyt, forget #2.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
on state tv they are pushing out embarrassing shyt like this? or they so far gone that they don't realize this makes them look pathetic? "oh the north koreans feel so bad for us that they want to send troops to help support our cause." they've fully embraced that their military ain't shyt, forget #2.

Pretty much, along with keeping it hush-hush that a good majority of frontline troops getting killed right now are Non-Slav Russians. What is for certain is Russia is having to pool in resources anywhere to keep this war going, and the last thing they really need is 100k N. Koreans who see a golden ticket just kill their Russian compatriots and 'vanish'.

They won't have to worry about crossing the Korean DMZ.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

this shyt is outta nowhere.
who is gonna feed these troops once they get to the front?

what can you even say about this?
just hope for the best which is Russia doesn't cause a meltdown.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
this shyt is outta nowhere.
who is gonna feed these troops once they get to the front?

I assume this is just Russian State TV urging not to panic.

animal-house-kevin-bacon.gif