Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You asked me for my ideal outcome, I gave it to you. You can feel however you want about my response. I feel bad for your wife though lol. Either way, Ukraine wont retake Crimea by October no matter what names you call me or how emotional you get.

don't critique my emotional outbursts, that is not what we do here. :skip:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When was I emotional? All I did was point out how ridiculous it was for Russia apologist to go on about" Snake Island" and "Ghost of kyiv" that no one's talked about for three months while they were still pushing nonsense trying to paint Ukrainians as nazis. If you acknowledge that there are nazis fighting for Russians then what exactly is the relevance of talking about Ukrainian nazis? It serves as little other than a red herring distraction point and has little or no relevance to thus war and why its taking place. You've called me "emotional" yet you've posted more in the last few pages than I have in this entire thread, all of it straight from the Kremlin playbook. But of course you just want to "see Nazis kill each other".

they don't realize that they move a certain way and we can see it.
great points made by the futility of bringing up nazis over and over again when it's a European problem, not just a Ukrainian problem and most definitely a Russian problem.

damn, i'm getting emotional again. :why:

palms sweaty :whew:

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
When was I emotional? All I did was point out how ridiculous it was for Russia apologist to go on about" Snake Island" and "Ghost of kyiv" that no one's talked about for three months while they were still pushing nonsense trying to paint Ukrainians as nazis. If you acknowledge that there are nazis fighting for Russians then what exactly is the relevance of talking about Ukrainian nazis? It serves as little other than a red herring distraction point and has little or no relevance to thus war and why its taking place. You've called me "emotional" yet you've posted more in the last few pages than I have in this entire thread, all of it straight from the Kremlin playbook. But of course you just want to "see Nazis kill each other".

You're right, I shouldn't have called you emotional. I lumped you in with the other posters when you weren't acting like that. I sincerely apologize.

I brought up those stories about the ghost and snake island in reference to the sources yall post. If you actually read the post, I said that yall were using the same sources that lied about what happened at "snake Island," and the "Ghost of Kyiv." That was my first and last time mentioning those situations in this thread.

I brought up those Nazis who surrendered in Mariupol because someone, and i dont remember who, claimed that they were no Nazis in Ukraine's army AT ALL. Again, I was responding to someone's claims, as i am responding to yours now.

Regarding my responses, I am so sorry I interrupted yall's Ukrainian circle jerk with facts on the ground. I am going to keep posting facts in here regarding the military situation every chance I get.

Thank you for responding

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You're right, I shouldn't have called you emotional. I lumped you in with the other posters when you weren't acting like that. I sincerely apologize.

I brought up those stories about the ghost and snake island in reference to the sources yall post. If you actually read the post, I said that yall were using the same sources that lied about what happened at "snake Island," and the "Ghost of Kyiv." That was my first and last time mentioning those situations in this thread.

I brought up those Nazis who surrendered in Mariupol because someone, and i dont remember who, claimed that they were no Nazis in Ukraine AT ALL. Again, I was responding to someone's claims, as i am responding to yours now.

Regarding my responses, I am so sorry I interrupted yall's Ukrainian circle jerk with facts on the ground. I am going to keep posting facts in here regarding the military situation every chance I get.

Thank you for responding

if anyone said there are no nazis in Ukraine or any Euro nation they would be laughed out of the thread.
nobody gives a fukk about the bullshyt you are bringing up because it is just smoke bomb after smoke bomb.
how many times can you
Ninja Smoke Bomb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
in a room full of people trying to converse before someone loses their cool or...gets emotional?

lol.

:umad:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
if anyone said there are no nazis in Ukraine or any Euro nation they would be laughed out of the thread.
nobody gives a fukk about the bullshyt you are bringing up because it is just smoke bomb after smoke bomb.
how many times can you
Ninja Smoke Bomb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
in a room full of people trying to converse before someone loses their cool or...gets emotional?

lol.

:umad:

You're the main retard who brought me in here with your godawful military take of the situation on the ground. So really they should thank you for drawing me out.

Ukraine wont retake Crimea by October. Cool Gif though

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You're the main retard who brought me in here with your godawful military take of the situation on the ground. So really they should thank you for drawing me out.

Ukraine wont retake Crimea by October. Cool Gif though

Come Here Come On GIF - Come Here Come On Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

and for the record, all of my takes on all things military have been piping hot.
i'm literally dropping gems on your ungrateful melon, breh.
in a just world you would openly show gratitude and admiration.
at the very least send me a dm on the low saying how much you appreciate the work i along with others have done in this thread.
but no...instead you hurl unfounded allegations in an attempt to besmirch the name i have earned in these coli skreets and i won't stand for it.

damn, there i go getting emotional again... :why:

palms sweaty :whew:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

I brought up those Nazis who surrendered in Mariupol because someone, and i dont remember who, claimed that they were no Nazis in Ukraine's army AT ALL. Again, I was responding to someone's claims, as i am responding to yours now.

Thank you for responding
you don't remember who because it's fiction. you won't even find anyone who would say there aren't nazis in the american military moreover ukraine.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Show me where I said that in this thread and Ill cash app you $100 right now. From the beginning, I said I was a combat nerd watching both sides fight through the telegram channels. From the beginning I said that the only reason I responded is because i do not think Ukraine can retake Crimea by October. But youre so emotional, you came up with conspiracy theories in your mind.

I dont need you to talk for me, I am more than capable of reiterating my position and speaking for myself

you don't remember who because it's fiction. you won't even find anyone who would say there aren't nazis in the american military moreover ukraine.

When will you show me where I said Russia needs to win? I got cash app open right now. I love how you ducked the rest of my responses. Keep it up bro

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn couldnt resist huh lol. I never once said there wasnt Nazi elements in the Russian army or the separatists either. I was simply pointing out the Nazi's in the Ukraine's army. Personally, I hope all the nazi lovers wipe each other out quickly so my tax dollars can stay in America and help our less fortunate. But those are the games they play.

Also, I want to acknowledge your 3 days quip. Yes, Russia's initial plan was to finish this war in 3 days. But like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Ukraine punched Russia dead in the mouth and made them fall back, and now they've readjusted and are fighting much better. As a combat nerd, the developments are interesting to me. The war could last for 3 years for all I care. I will continue to monitor both sides in these telegram channel and see who wins.
Nah. You are being disingenuous as fukk and pretending to be balanced like fox news.

We don't believe you, you need more people.

You said in a reply to me that you didn't bother to read the thread. Fine, but all the bullshyt you raised has been dealt with, you would have known the Snake Island and Ghost of Kyiv outcome. People admitted their mistake and moved on.

Nazis in Ukraine - discussed ad nauseum. If you read the thread you would know.

Feel free to challenge @Orbital-Fetus on his October date, but don't assume you are bringing any new information to this thread. So speak on the topic you have with @Orbital-Fetus and stop rehashing bullshyt.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
when did i say you said it? i said you need russia to win and that's based on how you post.

No, this is what you actually said:

"hashmander said:
the only way that can happen is if america supplies Ukraine. they will bomb each other to bits with our help. so that should make you happy. but that's not really what you want. for you, russia needs to win."

Once again, for like the 10th time, I said I was a military combat nerd and jumped into yalls circle jerk because of the stance Fetus took. From there, I simply started responding to yall's emotional outbursts. Then here you came accusing me and assuming shyt. I dont need Russia to do anything. And I dont need Ukraine to do anything either. This is like watching two sports teams that I dont support play a game. And no, I do not think of war as a game nor am i making light of the death and destruction. Just using the sports analogy as an example

Fetus asked me what was my ideal outcome, and I stated my position honestly. Everything else is some bullshyt that you keep pulling out of your ass because of the way YOU interpret my responses.

Have a great day :thumbsup: