Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i like how the Putin stans fall back for weeks and then pop back up with shyt that has already been resolved.

but they act like they are dropping fire for some reason?
i don't understand the strategy.
it's almost as if they don't posses the logistics or enough independent thought to ride the info wave.

shyt is wild and a half.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ay for the folks that called me a tankie in here cause I questioned the veracity of Ukrainian claims that they had killed 20,000 Russians in a single month and shyt like that, I just want yall to know that yall still some bytches but once again racist ass Russia showed their ass and called one of the most dominant and beautiful Afrocuban volleyball stars we have a "monkey" when she was whipping theyre ass, and now the Cuban people are riding on the government for being Russian dikkriders and weed carriers all over the internet both inside and out of the country. So once again, fukk all racist Russians and Ukrainians and I hope Ukraine wins the war, helps topple Putin and give him a fukking aneurysm, but in the process get all their Azov and Right Sector members blown the fukk up. Thats my final stance on this, Slavic crackers can eat a dikk world wide. shyt crazy I never seen the Cuban people ride so hard against their neo-colonial masters since Bay of Pigs :whew:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether