Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Kendom

Pro
Daps
I literally posted a photo of Ukraine soldiers with nazi tattoos all over them, and somehow it's debunked? Were you dropped as a child?
Yeah so what? I can find pictures of soldiers in any army in Europor Russia for that matter with nazi symbols

There's nazis everywhere in Europe especially in mother Russia, Putin freely employs militias
with far right ties and neo nazi leaders in his "de nazification" campaign like the Rusich group and the wagner group

Ukraine isn't anymore "nazi" than anywhere else and the evidence shows in fact that this is far from the case. A simple Wikipedia entry bears this out

"In the 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary election the coalition of Svoboda and the other extreme-right political parties in Ukraine ― National Corps, the Governmental Initiative of Yarosh, and the Right Sector ― won only 2.15% of the vote combined and failed to pass the 5% threshold.[4][5] No far-right parties gained seats in the Verkhovna Rada (Ukraine's parliament), as they all failed to win any single-mandate constituency seat."

A Nazi country where nazi parties aren't able to win any seats in Parliament led by a Jewish president huh

Tell me what sounds more nazi, a country led by a democratically elected Jewish president who has ancestors who died in the holocaust or one led by an authoritarian far right leader who murders his political opponents?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
ok I'm gonna ignore my own 3 days advice and ask this tankie something. do you know why putin's mercenary army has the name Wagner? because it was Hitler's favorite composer. This is the founder of Wagner.

img.php

unlike the Ukranian variety he's one of the good Nazis.

here are the separtists in the East awarding a Russian soldier an award for being a good nazi and hunting down the bad nazis.

img.php

also good nazis have less tatoos than the bad ones.

Damn couldnt resist huh lol. I never once said there wasnt Nazi elements in the Russian army or the separatists either. I was simply pointing out the Nazi's in the Ukraine's army. Personally, I hope all the nazi lovers wipe each other out quickly so my tax dollars can stay in America and help our less fortunate. But those are the games they play.

Also, I want to acknowledge your 3 days quip. Yes, Russia's initial plan was to finish this war in 3 days. But like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Ukraine punched Russia dead in the mouth and made them fall back, and now they've readjusted and are fighting much better. As a combat nerd, the developments are interesting to me. The war could last for 3 years for all I care. I will continue to monitor both sides in these telegram channel and see who wins.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Yeah so what? I can find pictures of soldiers in any army in Europor Russia for that matter with nazi symbols

There's nazis everywhere in Europe especially in mother Russia, Putin freely employs militias
with far right ties and neo nazi leaders in his "de nazification" campaign like the Rusich group and the wagner group

Ukraine isn't anymore "nazi" than anywhere else and the evidence shows in fact that this is far from the case. A simple Wikipedia entry bears this out

"In the 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary election the coalition of Svoboda and the other extreme-right political parties in Ukraine ― National Corps, the Governmental Initiative of Yarosh, and the Right Sector ― won only 2.15% of the vote combined and failed to pass the 5% threshold.[4][5] No far-right parties gained seats in the Verkhovna Rada (Ukraine's parliament), as they all failed to win any single-mandate constituency seat."

A Nazi country where nazi parties aren't able to win any seats in Parliament led by a Jewish president huh

Tell me what sounds more nazi, a country led by a democratically elected Jewish president who has ancestors who died in the holocaust or one led by an authoritarian far right leader who murders his political opponents?

Good job, you finally stopped being emotional and provided a link. Im just going to copy my previous reply since I basically answered the same question:

" I never once said there wasnt Nazi elements in the Russian army or the separatists either. I was simply pointing out the Nazi's in the Ukraine's army. Personally, I hope all the nazi lovers wipe each other out quickly so my tax dollars can stay in America and help our less fortunate. But those are the games they play."

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Its hilarious how yall are sooooooooo emotional in here about Ukraine lol. Almost every post I make have links, videos, and pictures. And yall just keep getting emotional.

I stand by what I said in the beginning, Ukraine WILL NOT retake Crimea by October. Even the president is now openly calling for a diplomatic solution after swearing to retake every inch. Why would you care about that solution when you winning???

Again, im a combat nerd and thus I monitor telegram channels from both sides for information on the ground. All these emotional appeals for racist white folks, note i said racist and not Nazi, means nothing to me. The peace corps warned black people that they would be called monkeys if they volunteered in Ukraine, and yall are here falling over each other to support them.

I personally dont care if Russia and Ukraine bomb each other to bits. The quicker this ends, the quicker we can spend those billions for people in America. But i know one thing for sure, Ukraine aint retaking Crimea by October. Thats for sure

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I thought the overall consensus was that the Russian imperial forces and azov nazis killing each other off would be the best outcome? How are we back on this
because this tankie in true tankie fashion wants to cloud the issue. ukraine deserves what russia is doing to them because they have nazis in their country. the fact that russia also have nazis is irrelevant because they are the good guys. good guys can have nazis, bad guys should be punished if they have them.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I thought the overall consensus was that the Russian imperial forces and azov nazis killing each other off would be the best outcome? How are we back on this

Bro thats what im hoping for personally. I hope all the nazis, ON BOTH SIDES, wipe each other out in this war. But you know how inspired HL is about supporting racists

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
because this tankie in true tankie fashion wants to cloud the issue. ukraine deserves what russia is doing to them because they have nazis in their country. the fact that russia also have nazis is irrelevant because they are the good guys. good guys can have nazis, bad guys should be punished if they have them.

Not sure why youre ducking my reply when I directly quoted you. Stop being emotional like a teenage brat, calm down, breathe, and read my response. Here, Ill write it again for you.

"Damn couldnt resist huh lol. I never once said there wasnt Nazi elements in the Russian army or the separatists either. I was simply pointing out the Nazi's in the Ukraine's army. Personally, I hope all the nazi lovers wipe each other out quickly so my tax dollars can stay in America and help our less fortunate. But those are the games they play.

Also, I want to acknowledge your 3 days quip. Yes, Russia's initial plan was to finish this war in 3 days. But like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Ukraine punched Russia dead in the mouth and made them fall back, and now they've readjusted and are fighting much better. As a combat nerd, the developments are interesting to me. The war could last for 3 years for all I care, even though i hope it ends much much sooner. I will continue to monitor both sides in these telegram channel and see who wins."

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Its hilarious how yall are sooooooooo emotional in here about Ukraine lol. Almost every post I make have links, videos, and pictures. And yall just keep getting emotional.

I stand by what I said in the beginning, Ukraine WILL NOT retake Crimea by October. Even the president is now openly calling for a diplomatic solution after swearing to retake every inch. Why would you care about that solution when you winning???

Again, im a combat nerd and thus I monitor telegram channels from both sides for information on the ground. All these emotional appeals for racist white folks, note i said racist and not Nazi, means nothing to me. The peace corps warned black people that they would be called monkeys if they volunteered in Ukraine, and yall are here falling over each other to support them.

I personally dont care if Russia and Ukraine bomb each other to bits. The quicker this ends, the quicker we can spend those billions for people in America. But i know one thing for sure, Ukraine aint retaking Crimea by October. Thats for sure
the only way that can happen is if america supplies Ukraine. they will bomb each other to bits with our help. so that should make you happy. but that's not really what you want. for you, russia needs to win.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
the only way that can happen is if america supplies Ukraine. they will bomb each other to bits with our help. so that should make you happy. but that's not really what you want. for you, russia needs to win.

Show me where I said that in this thread and Ill cash app you $100 right now. From the beginning, I said I was a combat nerd watching both sides fight through the telegram channels. From the beginning I said that the only reason I responded is because i do not think Ukraine can retake Crimea by October. But youre so emotional, you came up with conspiracy theories in your mind.

I dont need you to talk for me, I am more than capable of reiterating my position and speaking for myself

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Thank you for taking the time to ask me an actual question. My ideal outcome is for a diplomatic solution. Ideally, id like Ukraine to have all their land back. But they have been shelling people in the regions closest to Russia, so i dont know if they'll want their land to be apart of Russia. But i would like a diplomatic solution that respects Ukraine's territory and allows for the people who were shelled in the far eastern regions to be protected as well.

diplomacy?
with long desk Putin?
Putin's massive table: powerplay or paranoia? | Vladimir Putin | The  Guardian

diplomatic solutions, my ass.
Ukraine recognizes Putin for what he is and an honest negotiator he is not.
Putin understands blood and force so that's what he is unexpectedly being served generous servings of.
imo, this situation has moved beyond the scope of diplomacy.
i would sooner negotiate with a man i found in my home raping my wife than with Putin.
you gotta read the tea leaves, tankie.
ALL of Europe has Russia in their scopes and too many nations wanna get their lumps in for past Russian acts.
Finland and fukking Sweden are a c*nts hair away from NATO. :dead:

I know i prefaced my question with "ideal" but damn...

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
diplomacy?
with long desk Putin?
Putin's massive table: powerplay or paranoia? | Vladimir Putin | The  Guardian's massive table: powerplay or paranoia? | Vladimir Putin | The  Guardian

diplomatic solutions, my ass.
Ukraine recognizes Putin for what he is and an honest negotiator he is not.
Putin understands blood and force so that's what he is unexpectedly being served generous servings of.
imo, this situation has moved beyond the scope of diplomacy.
i would sooner negotiate with a man i found in my home raping my wife than with Putin.
you gotta read the tea leave, tankie.
ALL of Europe has Russia in their scopes and too many nations wanna get their lumps in for past Russian acts.
Finland and fukking Sweden are a c*nts hair away from NATO. :dead:

I know i prefaced my question with "ideal" but damn...

You asked me for my ideal outcome, I gave it to you. You can feel however you want about my response. I feel bad for your wife though lol. Either way, Ukraine wont retake Crimea by October no matter what names you call me or how emotional you get.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Good job, you finally stopped being emotional and provided a link. Im just going to copy my previous reply since I basically answered the same question:

" I never once said there wasnt Nazi elements in the Russian army or the separatists either. I was simply pointing out the Nazi's in the Ukraine's army. Personally, I hope all the nazi lovers wipe each other out quickly so my tax dollars can stay in America and help our less fortunate. But those are the games they play."
When was I emotional? All I did was point out how ridiculous it was for Russia apologist to go on about" Snake Island" and "Ghost of kyiv" that no one's talked about for three months while they were still pushing nonsense trying to paint Ukrainians as nazis. If you acknowledge that there are nazis fighting for Russians then what exactly is the relevance of talking about Ukrainian nazis? It serves as little other than a red herring distraction point and has little or no relevance to thus war and why its taking place. You've called me "emotional" yet you've posted more in the last few pages than I have in this entire thread, all of it straight from the Kremlin playbook. But of course you just want to "see Nazis kill each other".