Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No, this is what you actually said:

"hashmander said:
the only way that can happen is if america supplies Ukraine. they will bomb each other to bits with our help. so that should make you happy. but that's not really what you want. for you, russia needs to win."

Once again, for like the 10th time, I said I was a military combat nerd and jumped into yalls circle jerk because of the stance Fetus took. From there, I simply started responding to yall's emotional outbursts. Then here you came accusing me and assuming shyt. I dont need Russia to do anything. And I dont need Ukraine to do anything either. This is like watching two sports teams that I dont support play a game. And no, I do not think of war as a game nor am i making light of the death and destruction. Just using the sports analogy as an example

Fetus asked me what was my ideal outcome, and I stated my position honestly. Everything else is some bullshyt that you keep pulling out of your ass because of the way YOU interpret my responses.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

why you typing in bold fonts though?
we don't do that here.

:picard:
it's almost as if you're getting...emotional.

:umad:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
No, this is what you actually said:

"hashmander said:
the only way that can happen is if america supplies Ukraine. they will bomb each other to bits with our help. so that should make you happy. but that's not really what you want. for you, russia needs to win."

Once again, for like the 10th time, I said I was a military combat nerd and jumped into yalls circle jerk because of the stance Fetus took. From there, I simply started responding to yall's emotional outbursts. Then here you came accusing me and assuming shyt. I dont need Russia to do anything. And I dont need Ukraine to do anything either. This is like watching two sports teams that I dont support play a game. And no, I do not think of war as a game nor am i making light of the death and destruction. Just using the sports analogy as an example

Fetus asked me what was my ideal outcome, and I stated my position honestly. Everything else is some bullshyt that you keep pulling out of your ass because of the way YOU interpret my responses.

Have a great day :thumbsup:
so you wrote all of that (with tons of emotion i might add) to quote me saying "for you russia needs to win" and that's different than me telling you i never said YOU said it, I said you need russia to win. that's my claim based on reading your posts. so just calm yourself and you'll be able to process what you read mr combat nerd, i guess that's what we're calling copium these days.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
so you wrote all of that (with tons of emotion i might add) to quote me saying "for you russia needs to win" and that's different than me telling you i never said YOU said it, I said you need russia to win. that's my claim based on reading your posts. so just calm yourself and you'll be able to process what you read mr combat nerd, i guess that's what we're calling copium these days.

he blamed me for invading this thread like Putin blames NATO for invading Ukraine.
UBRgW0y_d.webp

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
in light of Mariupol's recent fall, i'd like to point out how fukking crazy it is that they were able to hold the Russian Army off for so long. they def did their job and gave areas that those units would otherwise be attacking some time to prepare.