Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
to tankies like @PewPew you just need to respond "3 DAYS" to his essays about mother russia.

Absolutely, keep being emotional. Im so sorry your nazis keep getting pushed back. Your boy Orbital is talking about babies smelling like p*ssy when they come out the womb in TLR, maybe you can go there and ride his dikk some more.

After Zelensky promised to retake all of Ukraine, now he's crying for diplomatic solutions. But sure, Ukraine will retake Crimea by October. You see how dumb you look? You getting emotional and sucking dikk in here, and the president is now ready to fold:

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Nikkas still pushing this "Ukrainians are nazi stuff" 3 months later? But yet go on about the "ghost of Kyiv" And "snake island"?

The difference between us and you is that some people pushed the "ghost of kyiv" shyt but abandoned it when it was proved to be bullshyt. Meanwhile the pro Russia apologists/contrarians continue to peddle the same nonsense about "Ukrainian nazis" over and over again even when thats been debunked over and over again and proven to be bullshyt for ages now.

I literally posted a photo of Ukraine soldiers with nazi tattoos all over them, and somehow it's debunked? Were you dropped as a child?

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Everyone in here was riding with the ghost of kyiv and the soldiers on snake island. Wtf are you talking about. fukk even I was riding with UKr after the ghost story. People only stopped when they found out it was bullshyt….cuz Russian media proved to us it was bullshyt.

And just so we’re clear…you’re saying Russians are worse than Nazis? Just want to be 100% clear

Bro all you have to do is go back, the receipts is all over this thread. But when you tell them that, they get amnesia.

• Dap
Reactions: ill

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
my takes are sohh hot it drew you in like a moth to a flame. :smugfavre:

got you out here all
Typing GIF - Typing - Discover & Share GIFs

spinning :duck: left and right whilst leaving strawmen all about.
fall for your shenanigans i shall not, good sir.

i'm gonna sit back and wait for the next major industrial fire in Russia.
then i'm gonna wait for the next Russian battleship to become a submarine.
then i'm gonna wait for Russia to claim the bodies of all the Ivan's chilling in refrigerated train cars.

Crimea by October.

:ahh:

Absolutely. I saw a take so stupid that I spoke up. Thank you for alerting me to your dumb ass takes. Im going to continue posting and sonning you every chance i get. While youre sucking dikk in here, Zelensky is now falling back from his "we will retake every inch" claims

The president of Ukraine no longer thinks they can retake all that land and wants a diplomatic solution, but Orbital knows all. When are you going to volunteer as cannon fodder for the Nazis?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
The solider in the tweet below was part of the garrison in Azov metal factory in Mariupol, and they just surrendered to Russia after they had EIGHT years to fortify the city.

All that equipment we send there is either captured or gets destroyed well before it can reach the frontline. Which is good for America, because that means our defense companies get more money from congress. Worse yet, some of the soldiers are complaining that they aint even getting heavy weapons. So i wonder who is:

Here's a breakdown of the corporate welfare aid package by the way:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
ok I'm gonna ignore my own 3 days advice and ask this tankie something. do you know why putin's mercenary army has the name Wagner? because it was Hitler's favorite composer. This is the founder of Wagner.

img.php

unlike the Ukranian variety he's one of the good Nazis.

here are the separtists in the East awarding a Russian soldier an award for being a good nazi and hunting down the bad nazis.

img.php

also good nazis have less tatoos than the bad ones.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
@PewPew, what is your ideal outcome from Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Thank you for taking the time to ask me an actual question. My ideal outcome is for a diplomatic solution. Ideally, id like Ukraine to have all their land back. But they have been shelling people in the regions closest to Russia, so i dont know if they'll want their land to be apart of Ukraine. But i would like a diplomatic solution that respects Ukraine's territory and allows for the people who were shelled in the far eastern regions to be protected as well.

Last edited: