Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"LIES! VLADY Putin. Good man. GREAT LEADER! BAD at Geopolitics. TELL ME did Vlady CAPTURE and DETAINED the World's Greatest Terrorist Carmen Sandiego? No but I did. I think that earns me a NOBEL PRIZE yes I do. TRUMP 22' THIS NOVEMBER!"

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
So you clearly have just come in reading on the tail end of this thread with all that righteous indignation. All of these things have been discussed before. This is the Ukraine war. Plenty of people love to call out the US when they do bullshyt, as you clearly do.

There are loads of threads to discuss that. Again ,this is about the Ukraine war. Make you point without the whataboutisms.

If you bothered to read my posts without the emotions, you would see I did make my points without “whataboutisms.”

I’m not interested into reading through 300 plus pages of back and forth. If you don’t like my posts, you can close your eyes.

Won’t change the reality that Ukraine won’t retake Crimea or any of the other stupid shyt by October. And yes I know it was orbital that said it, but I’m saying it again because that’s the ONLY reason I stepped foot in here

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Considering China is the one contracted to build on large scale in Africa. I’m not sure how you are getting that Russia will get African nations to help on these large scale projects.
Same to the Middle East. Russia and China are the main non- American sources of funding for major projects.

So China is there only source of partnership and China can be squeezed to limit its involvement by the larger block of Western nations removing funding and trade cooperation.

That’s true but that’s not exactly what I said. I said they would be selling their gas/oil at such a rate that it would be less profitable. They are already giving discounted oil to China. Not because Russia is setting the price, but because they have to sell the oil after a certain point.

Russia is stealing Ukraine wheat and fertilizer and salting the land. If Russia was really that strong on grain exports they would be taking the land, not destroying it. Russia can’t even use the tractors they are trying to steal from Ukraine to replace their own. What good is farm land without the tools to work it effectively?

Ukrainian John Deere tractors stolen by Russia 'bricked'
Regarding your first point about China getting all the contracts:

They already in with 30 countries in Africa alone. Is China getting deals too? Yes. But it’s kinda silly to write off Russia and the economic ties they’ve already made.

Not sure why you meant by “contracted to build on the large scale,” or what your definition of success looks like, but it looks like both Russia and China are currently eating off Africa

Regarding your point about wheat and fertilizer:

Russia is the largest exporter of wheat even without Ukraine, and it’s been that way for years. Before the war. Same thing with Fertilizer. I’m not sure why you’re bringing tractors into this but I’m sure they can use the ones they’re already using in Russia to export the wheat they already have.

Stop wasting internet.

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
These are your heroes, HL. A bunch of neo nazis who wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire. By all means, support whoever you want. But these were your heroes in Mariupol who ended up surrendering. Over 2300 soldiers so far.

I see a lot of the other useless shyt y’all post too. A lot of it comes from the same sources that had y’all believe a bunch of soldiers were killed on snake island, when they were simply captured and locked up. The same sources that told y’all about the “ghost of Kyiv,” which was a lie that they eventually admitted. The same people telling y’all Russia would run out of missiles by May, and they’re still launching those very same missiles.

Once again, you’re being lied too. Remember that $40 Billy they just signed for Ukraine? Only $1.8 Billion is going to directly giving the Ukrainians weapons, the rest is basically corporate welfare. $17Billy is going to defense companies to replenish the equipment we sent to Ukraine, the highest total in the bill by the way:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
These are your heroes, HL. A bunch of neo nazis who wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire. By all means, support whoever you want. But these were your heroes in Mariupol who ended up surrendering. Over 2300 soldiers so far.

I see a lot of the other useless shyt y’all post too. A lot of it comes from the same sources that had y’all believe a bunch of soldiers were killed on snake island, when they were simply captured and locked up. The same sources that told y’all about the “ghost of Kyiv,” which was a lie that they eventually admitted. The same people telling y’all Russia would run out of missiles by May, and they’re still launching those very same missiles.

Once again, you’re being lied too. Remember that $40 Billy they just signed for Ukraine? Only $1.8 Billion is going to directly giving the Ukrainians weapons, the rest is basically corporate welfare. $17Billy is going to defense companies to replenish the equipment we sent to Ukraine, the highest total in the bill by the way:

nobody in here was pushing any of the bs about snake island or the ghost of Kyiv.
you are arguing with ghosts bringing those points up.
and yeah, everyone here knows that there are still Nazis in every European nation.
i'm not shedding any tears for them but if they are gonna take up arms against Russia then i'm gonna grab some popcorn and hope it's a long fight.

Let Them Fight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

what's so hard for you to understand?

that being said, the vast majority of Ukrainians are in no way, shape or form Nazis.
you are repeatedly shining a spotlight on a small minority, jumping up and down trying to make everyone believe that they are the norm.

stop it, slime.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
nobody in here was pushing any of the bs about snake island or the ghost of Kyiv.
you are arguing with ghosts bringing those points up.
and yeah, everyone here knows that there are still Nazis in every European nation.
i'm not shedding any tears for them but if they are gonna take up arms against Russia then i'm gonna grab some popcorn and hope it's a long fight.

Let Them Fight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

what's so hard for you to understand?

that being said, the vast majority of Ukrainians are in no way, shape or form Nazis.
you are repeatedly shining a spotlight on a small minority, jumping up and down trying to make everyone believe that they are the norm.

stop it, slime.

Everyone in here was riding with the ghost of kyiv and the soldiers on snake island. Wtf are you talking about. fukk even I was riding with UKr after the ghost story. People only stopped when they found out it was bullshyt….cuz Russian media proved to us it was bullshyt.

And just so we’re clear…you’re saying Russians are worse than Nazis? Just want to be 100% clear

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Won’t change the reality that Ukraine won’t retake Crimea or any of the other stupid shyt by October. And yes I know it was orbital that said it, but I’m saying it again because that’s the ONLY reason I stepped foot in here

my takes are sohh hot it drew you in like a moth to a flame. :smugfavre:

got you out here all
Typing GIF - Typing - Discover & Share GIFs

spinning :duck: left and right whilst leaving strawmen all about.
fall for your shenanigans i shall not, good sir.

i'm gonna sit back and wait for the next major industrial fire in Russia.
then i'm gonna wait for the next Russian battleship to become a submarine.
then i'm gonna wait for Russia to claim the bodies of all the Ivan's chilling in refrigerated train cars.

Crimea by October.

:ahh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Everyone in here was riding with the ghost of kyiv and the soldiers on snake island. Wtf are you talking about. fukk even I was riding with UKr after the ghost story. People only stopped when they found out it was bullshyt….cuz Russian media proved to us it was bullshyt.

And just so we’re clear…you’re saying Russians are worse than Nazis? Just want to be 100% clear

speaking for myself, i never once uttered a word about the ghost of Kyiv.
i never once jumped on the snake island story.
and i never said Russians are worse than Nazis, please don't ask me to defend points i never made.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

The Russians made deals with the Nazis. And if it wasn't for Hitler backstabbing Stalin the Russians would have a very different view of Nazis lol.

How about they're the same

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Nikkas still pushing this "Ukrainians are nazi stuff" 3 months later? But yet go on about the "ghost of Kyiv" And "snake island"?

The difference between us and you is that some people pushed the "ghost of kyiv" shyt but abandoned it when it was proved to be bullshyt. Meanwhile the pro Russia apologists/contrarians continue to peddle the same nonsense about "Ukrainian nazis" over and over again even when thats been debunked over and over again and proven to be bullshyt for ages now.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Everyone?? You need receipts, I was certainly not one so you need to name names b/c everyone is not the case.

Month 3 and people are still arguing these stupid talking points.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

no i'm personally saying that the Russians are Nazis too. Russia's obsession with the fact that they EVENTUALLY fought the nazis is to move the focus from the fact that they were initially riding with Hitler, until they figured out when their usefulness was up they were gonna be food too so they better fight them. Finland were Nazi allies too. Poland were happy that the Nazis were out there getting rid of the Jews. And Lavrov the other day say people like you can be Jew Nazis, and you do like what the far right have to say so are you? Again Lavrov says that you all are the biggest Nazis around so I feel if Russia says it's so then you have to prove to me that you aren't.

and you won't find any posts from me about some ghost of keev or snake island. the parts of this shyt i like is dead russian soldiers and i'm all for our weapons creating more of them.