Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why this is getting hostile but sure, the Russian war is illegal. Does that make you feel better?

While we were at it, it was illegal for us to go into Iraq and vietnam. When will you start a thread crying about the Iraqs who were killed and the power vacuum that was started in that country that lead to more deaths??

It was illegal for us to try and regime change Syria. It was incredibly fukked up how we did Libya, which was the richest country in Africa before we went in

We are still actively helping the Saudias kill poor Yemen citizens, I don’t see you crying about them. We are actively helping Israel kill poor people in Palestine TO THIS DAY. We provide them with military equipment and bombs to do so

I don’t understand why you have such a boner for Ukraine. If we are keeping it a buck, every conflict after WW2 was illegal depending on who you ask, so why pick and choose?

I hate imperialism with all my heart because I saw first hand the damage it did to my home country so I’m not going to champion Russia doing it.

So you clearly have just come in reading on the tail end of this thread with all that righteous indignation. All of these things have been discussed before. This is the Ukraine war. Plenty of people love to call out the US when they do bullshyt, as you clearly do.

There are loads of threads to discuss that. Again ,this is about the Ukraine war. Make you point without the whataboutisms.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not sure why this is getting hostile but sure, the Russian war is illegal. Does that make you feel better?

While we were at it, it was illegal for us to go into Iraq and vietnam. When will you start a thread crying about the Iraqs who were killed and the power vacuum that was started in that country that lead to more deaths??

It was illegal for us to try and regime change Syria. It was incredibly fukked up how we did Libya, which was the richest country in Africa before we went in

We are still actively helping the Saudias kill poor Yemen citizens, I don’t see you crying about them. We are actively helping Israel kill poor people in Palestine TO THIS DAY. We provide them with military equipment and bombs to do so

I don’t understand why you have such a boner for Ukraine. If we are keeping it a buck, every conflict after WW2 was illegal depending on who you ask, so why pick and choose?

I hate imperialism with all my heart because I saw first hand the damage it did to my home country so I’m not going to champion Russia doing it.

you basically just repeated what i previously posted so...i agree with myself?
and the reason i don't post about Vietnam or Iraq is because the wars are over.
fukk i look like stanning Ho Chi Minh in 2022?

Ukraine is happening right now so i'm talking about it right now.
i don't have a hard of for Ukraine so much as i recognize the global ramifications of the invasion.
without downplaying the horror of the other wars you mentioned, they pale in comparison to the shyt that this Russian invasion can potentially bring about.

RIP to all the victims.

Last edited: