Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Interesting

Dude was basically telling Russian people

"fukk what ya heard Ukranians have the weapons to tool up and arm a million. People....Ukraine is with the shyts".

Dude might end up in a "suicide".
a longer vid.

he said "But first I should say you shouldn't take informational sedatives." :dead:

flat out saying "Wake up bytches, this shyt is bad..."

then Cruella de Vil chimes in with "Yo, I heard these Ukrainians are shook and low on supplies. We got this!"

Woke man: Uncle Sam is feeding them.

Cruella: But how many of their soldiers are professionals?

everybody watching: You telling on yourself, bytch.

Woke: They gucci over there from what I can tell, they ready to ride and die!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm starting to think this is the US and NATO's fault.

They basically provoked Russia by pushing for countries bordering Russia to join NATO even though it was unofficially agreed that would never happen. Instead of trying to end this peacefully, they've been supplying Ukraine with weapons. This is basically a proxy war between Russia and NATO allies with Ukraine being used as a pawn. The US obviously don't care about Ukraine as a country.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm starting to think this is the US and NATO's fault.

They basically provoked Russia by pushing for countries bordering Russia to join NATO even though it was unofficially agreed that would never happen. Instead of trying to end this peacefully, they've been supplying Ukraine with weapons. This is basically a proxy war between Russia and NATO allies with Ukraine being used as a pawn. The US obviously don't care about Ukraine as a country.

who exactly did the U.S. "push" into NATO.
you have to apply for NATO and that is only after the nation holds a nation wide vote.
at no point in history has the U.S. pushed anyone into NATO, so take that talking point off you list.

if the U.S. didn't care about Ukraine then we wouldn't be providing aid and taking in refugees.
you know who really doesn't care about Ukraine???

Russia.

Russia invaded Ukraine.
Russia is the only nation that can end this peacefully, otherwise they can keep getting their shyt pushed in.
let's see how many dead Ivans it takes.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
who exactly did the U.S. "push" into NATO.
you have to apply for NATO and that is only after the nation holds a nation wide vote.
at no point in history has the U.S. pushed anyone into NATO, so take that talking point off you list.

if the U.S. didn't care about Ukraine then we wouldn't be providing aid and taking in refugees.
you know who really doesn't care about Ukraine???

Russia.

Russia invaded Ukraine.
Russia is the only nation that can end this peacefully, otherwise they can keep getting their shyt pushed in.
let's see how many dead Ivans it takes.

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about