Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
October. i've said it before and i'll say it again: Ukraine retakes Crimea and pushes it's South Eastern border further East into Russian territory. Russia as it exists today will no longer be. gonna get clapped up and broken up into smaller nations. quote me.
October. i've said it before and i'll say it again: Ukraine retakes Crimea and pushes it's South Eastern border further East into Russian territory. Russia as it exists today will no longer be. gonna get clapped up and broken up into smaller nations. quote me.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
hey bro no hate but I think that is wishful thinking. Russias GDP is growing, their currency is getting stronger, they’re making record amount in oil and gas sales, and they just forced all the defenders in Mariupol to fall back. Even Mainstream media is starting to admit that they’re making better progress.

I’m not on either side but I don’t see Ukraine lasting long. They’ve been numerous videos on social media showing Ukrainian soldiers complaining about lack of supplies and heavy weapons from the government. I don’t see this ending well for Ukraine, because the longer the Russians stay, the harder it’ll be to dislodge them
where are you reading this fan fiction?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
October.

i've said it before and i'll say it again:

Ukraine retakes Crimea and pushes it's South Eastern border further East into Russian territory.

Russia as it exists today will no longer be.
gonna get clapped up and broken up into smaller nations.

quote me.
You will either get a mountain of reps...

Or a train of negs......